Review: "TOPdesk: Re-Invent your IT-servicedesk"https://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmTOPdeskUnspecified82071012018-06-13T17:21:19.184Z
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
Topdesk is implemented as our new IT-service desk management and IT-self-service platform. Currently, we use the core-functionality: Ticketing, Change-management, Workflows, Asset-management, and self-service. In the near future, we would like to implement Topdesk to handle facility management and customer service management. A project to allow FM and CS to benefit from TopDesk will be launched later this year.
16 - Currently only IT-service management. All office users utilize the self-service portal though. We plan to expand Topdesk to facilities management and customer services later this year.
- Keeping track of issues and changes
- Searchable Knowledge-base
- Trend Analysis and Team Performance
- Direct copy and paste of images from the clipboard into the action fields. Topdesk currently only supports image uploads, which is really annoying when writing documentation and registering issues.
- Reporting should receive a graphics overhaul. Current reports are graphically very unattractive.
- A separate module for IT documentation like done on the competing platform IT-glue with a super secure option to store sensitive information would be a great addition.
- Team-management with visual OKR support (teamwork distribution) as done on the competing platform Weekdone would be great!
- Managing the influx of issues and changes and TopDesk's ablity to connect to several data-sources is a true gamechanger. It allows our team and the team management to work more efficient, monitor team performance and above all, connect to our customers (the end users).
- The self-service portal really helps us to reduce the amount of requests directed to the it-service-desk.
- Workflows and change-management allow us to work more efficient and reduce human error.
The TopDesk consultants and the support-team perform a world-class job! We were really impressed. There was an excellent dynamic between our teams. The implementation was finished a month earlier than planned. The adaptation of Topdesk within our team was very good. What could be improved is assisting the customer with the creation of a communication-pan to educate the end-users. As not all companies have a capable internal communication/pr department who is up for the task.
TOPdesk Feature Ratings
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository