Overall Satisfaction with Totango
Totango is currently being used to guide the new customer onboarding experience. We plan to leverage it in the near future for adoption efforts with existing customers. Our onboarding team leverages Totango to ensure our customers have a properly configured system prior to full deployment of our software solution. It is invaluable in maintaining communication and workflow consistency.
- Responsive to support requests.
- Outstanding onboarding assistance.
- Transparency in upcoming sprint focus.
- Success Plans are coming along but still need some fine tuning.
- Issue with ordering steps alphabetically and not by order of operation.
It is not difficult to bring a new team member up to speed on how the system supports our team efforts. They simply need to walk through a cycle to understand the ins and outs of the Success Plays. The ability to send emails to the customers directly from the touchpoint is fantastic.
- We have been able to reduce the overall time spent onboarding new customers.
- We have been able to reduce training time for new staff.
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
Would you buy Totango again?
There is a small learning curve. But you have provided multiple ways for end users to learn how to use the system to maximize productivity.
We have used a couple of other project management systems in the past. Totango is far and away the best product we have used and I believe will continue to grow with our company as we scale. I really like the campaign capabilities and think that they will be a game changer in how we communicate with our customers.