A strong, powerful -and possibly costly- way of building sales leads directly from your competitors' communities.
Overall Satisfaction with Twitter Ads
Twitter Ads is a strong competitor in the social media advertising sphere. While in my opinion, it ranks 3rd after Facebook (price-wise) and Instagram (Niche-marketing), I am still a big fan of Twitter ads mainly due to the fact that the conversion rate is higher than other social media platforms.
To make it simple, a customer/sales lead who comes to your website through Twitter is more likely to buy products (and normally their basket has a higher average value) than those who come from Facebook and Instagram.
The ads creation page is easy to use and creating your first ad can be as fast as a few clicks.
The analytics side is also quite comprehensive.
- One of the main benefits of using Twitter ads is the ability to target your competitors' followers. This enabled us to target our client's competitors whenever we ran ads on the platform and helped us not only gain a new customer but also move them away from our client's competitors.
- High conversion rate compared to other platforms
- A conversation starter and easy sales lead generation
- Lots of CRMs now can plug into your Twitter mentions feed to create sales lead and customer care cases.
- Expensive compared to other platforms
- Lacks proper geolocation, gender, and interests targeting (compared to Facebook). All of which can be replaced by proper accounts targeting, however, that part requires heavy research
- Through Twitter Ads, we managed to convert an average of 14 new customers per month to one of our clients directly from their competitor by simply targeting the followers of that competitor's Twitter followers.
- We managed to increase interest in a newly released product for one of our clients by 400% using Twitter Ads. the customer required an awareness campaign on the new product, and their showroom people reported the huge spike in enquiries around it during the Twitter Ads period.
I highly recommend Twitter Ads for users looking to establish a strong online presence on the platform and the digital sphere.
While a little on the expensive side, the payoff, in the long run, is quite remarkable especially that Twitter Ads will show your content to all the followers gained (while other platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, use algorithms that might place your daily content lower or won't even show them to your fans)..