Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is our HCM and payroll software. It is used organization wide by all levels of employees from employee self service, to performance/comp reviews, to payroll and HR administration. It is primarily used by HR and management but it touches all aspects of the organization.
- The core product is solid, it does payroll and HR admin very well.
- In recent years UltiPro has been great at introducing innovative products and features that increase its return on investment (Onboarding) and allows a high degree of customization (Platform Configuration).
- From an Admin perspective, UltiPro's resporting capabilities are great. The recent integration with Informatica has also allowed us to better utilize HR data and integrate with other parts of the organization.
- I've been supremely disappointed with the new File Management software. Specifically the implementation team we have been working with. They do not know the first thing about Core UltiPro and I am constantly told they can't help because they know File Management, not UltiPro. It can be very frustrating as they work for Ultimate not Peoplesoft and should have basic knowledge of the suite or resources who do.
- I feel like at times UltiPro is more interested in releasing new modules that they can charge customers more for rather than fixing the shortcomings of their existing products. A great example of this is Benefits Prime. Rather than improving the core benefits module, they release Prime and try to upcharge to fix issues we're been dealing with for years.
- Sometimes dealing with support can be frustrating. Depending on who your case is assigned to. I get the feeling some of the support reps just want to get me to close the case as soon as possible rather than research and come up with the best solution.
- Costs savings
- Time savings
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
- Security and peace of mind
UltiPro has certainly helped us to come closer to achieving these goals. Of course there is always room for improvement.
Support is hit and miss. Some reps are fantastic and some are terrible, you just have to hope you get someone who cares.
Chris, Adam, and Keith are all absolutely great resources. They respond to emails timely even when I don't have a case assigned to them. If they don't know the answer they are willing to research of brainstorm to help me achieve the best solution. They are rock stars.