Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
As I'm part of Zensar, I've used Webex for the last 2 years basically for video conferencing, virtual meetings and for communicating with team members via chat.
- File transfer within the meeting.
- Virtual meetings.
- Good noise filtering.
- Nice interface.
- Good voice quality.
- You can provide or request control of the other user's screen.
- Noise cancelations.
- Video conferencing.
- File sharing.
- Background effects.
- Status message.
- Easy video chat.
- Easy to communicate via chat.
- Need more background effects.
- Live streaming can be improved.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
Well suited for the video conference, communication via chat, also provides some cool features like emojis, good voice quality, easy to create meetings, availability status is set automatically when in a meeting, integration with MS Outlook calendars. Need to improve background effects and live chat, and video meetings consume lots of internet bandwidth.
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
Evaluating Webex Meetings and Competitors
Reason behind selection of Webex Meetings:
- Easy group conversation and these conversations are saved in the application and can be referred to later.
- Webex Meetings supports up to 200 video users and offers a host of AI capabilities spanning real-time transcriptions, automated closed captioning, voice commands, note-taking, and recorded transcripts.