Smooth and transparent system making claims quicker and easier
- Expense Management
Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
- Less paper being used.
- Transparency through system.
- One platform and visibility through the whole process.
- App and website don't always merge.
- Generate route calculator isn't always the route used.
- Changing route not the easiest to use.
- Less employees needed to manage expense claims.
- Less time needed therefore productivity can increase.
- Overall speed of process makes claiming easy.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
Would you buy Webexpenses again?
Rather than having to hold onto my receipts until month-end, have to scan them in (which could be multiple pages), fill out a spreadsheet of the expenses incurred during that month, compile it as an email then send it over to my line manager, and accounts, I can simply take a picture of a receipt, let the system auto-generate the claim with a small amount of input from myself and send it to the relevant person. I can then track it as it gets paid back to myself.
It's suited to scenarios where multiple monthly expenses are incurred and even when there are just a few. I believe it suits all situations and there is nothing it cannot be adapted for.