Overall Satisfaction with When I Work
We use When I Work for all our shift/scheduling needs across 3 locations. We use it for scheduling, communicating availability, time off requests, clocking hours, and exporting to QuickBooks for payment.
- Setting preferences and availability shows up in a clear, concise manner.
- Shifts drag and drop easily, and the view can be filtered many different ways.
- We schedule staff at multiple facilities and lets us track their hours all in one place.
- I wish it was easier to rearrange the order of the staff in the scheduler view.
- I wish it was easier to ensure you're dragging/dropping a shift to the right employee (alternately shaded rows would be a huge help!).
- I wish the total shift hours across various locations ("schedules") would be tallied, and not just the current location/schedule for the employee.
When I Work has contacted me directly to better understand my feedback and how we use the features. Some of those suggestions have even been implemented and I hope to see more enhancement suggestions implemented in the future.
Do you think When I Work delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with When I Work's feature set?
Did When I Work live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of When I Work go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy When I Work again?
When I Work is great for a constantly changing schedule where staff availability is constantly changing, too. It's also great for scheduling between multiple locations where certain staff work at more than one location. It's also good for consistent schedules that stay mostly the same week to week, though I wish their template options were more robust.