Overall Satisfaction with Workato
We utilize Workato for nearly all job functions within our organization. As a reseller and integration specialist shop, we also implement and use Workato with nearly every client we interact with. It connects our CRM and PM tools to our ERP. We create automations within our systems and automatically transfer files between clients and ourselves, as well as internally. All of our consultants are well versed in the product and can support both internal and external recipes.
- Reduces time and overhead by thoroughly connecting systems and driving workflow.
- Allows seamless interaction among business units, saving headaches and painful hunting of data.
- Increases visibility among executives as you can consolidate many systems to one, creating executive level summaries.
- The interface is extremely user-friendly, but the integrations might require some architecting. The simplicity might give a false sense of confidence, which could lead to failing recipes, and unsatisfied clients. Utilizing a partner can significantly increase effectiveness and time to market, which could save money overall.
- The time to market or build complex recipes is unbelievable. We can create multiple recipes per week, whereas traditional API development takes multiple weeks per integration.
- The amount of backlog we're able to assist enterprise clients with vs internal IT is significantly higher than if we didn't use Workato. Businesses look to us to help them get to market more quickly with less stress.
Zapier's integration tools are impressive, especially considering the cost. Their connectors are lacking functionality vs Workato, which ultimately leads to more development time and cost. Workato's built-in functionality, like lookup tables, are extremely impressive. They continue to add functionality in what feels like days. As a development shop, we really utilize the ability to use an HTTP connector and build out our own functions.
Workato is well suited anytime you've got data that needs to be connected or workflows that need to be triggered. Overall, it's an extremely favorable tool that cuts down on the cost to integrate major enterprise systems vs. traditional integration development efforts. It really does allow for a single 'source of truth' or 'hub and spoke' model among disparate systems.