Overall Satisfaction with Yesmail
We utilize Yesmail for blast campaigns, automated drip campaigns, renewal programs, cross promos & some transactional emails. We use it across 5 products and target over 20 languages. The reporting features allow me to create highly segmented lists of customers which increases deliverability, engagement and helps deliver the right message at the right time. I would suggest YesMail for anyone who is adapt with web applications, it is not super user friendly so you do need an analytical mind to get the most out of it.
- Mid Automation Segmentation
- Blast Campaign Scheduling
- Intuitive Reporting & Custom Report requests
- The ramp up time for new users is pretty poor. Since it is not an intuitive interface non tech savvy users have a hard time getting the most out of it
- A lot of common functionality has to be built in... Which costs extra
- Support isn't the best, they do respond but not at the speed I would like.
- Automation Trees have increased ROI
- Scheduling Calendars have allowed for efficient cross-team coordination.
- Interface is hard to use for non tech savvy users. Makes transferring a program to new employees much more complicated.