RR Zendesk Review
January 11, 2019
RR Zendesk Review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk
It is being used by our IT help desks to address customer issues and concerns. It is used by our department, as well as a couple of other departments on campus. It addresses our core mission of serving our customers and allows us to send satisfaction surveys to our customers once the service has been provided. It is easy to implement and use, and allows us to address whatever deficiencies we have in our customer service area.
- Management of requirements or requests.
- The tool is customizable and easy to implement and use.
- We can automate our responses to our customers.
- Great flexibility in purchase packages.
- Should add response time according to the type of requirements or requests.
- Develop graphs by type of incident
- Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket
- Have video calls.
- Improved customer service ratings for our department since the implementation
- Faster responsiveness to customers
- greater survey data on customer satisfaction
Zendesk is far superior because it can cater to any size company. Also, regardless of which package you purchase, you get to set up a multi-channel and extensive self-service support, which was very beneficial for us. Finally, the self-service portal hosts a rich knowledge base and online communities for FAQ searches, allowing us to not need to constantly contact customer support with a question.
- Zendesk does a great job at constantly improving their product, listening to their customers, and releasing new features to make their customer's jobs easier and better. From their basic ticketing support, to live chat, talk, and even guides, they really have it all under one roof. They have good tutorials and a pretty active community to get help from if you need it. While support typically consists of straight-forward communication, there are times when incorporating additional agents in real-time would be helpful in more of a live chat setting as opposed to the "email" template where most communication takes place. That's not to say collaboration in ZenDesk is impossible, as that's not the case at all, but it's not always easy to determine whether another agent is acting upon a support request (can only tell when they are viewing a ticket).