Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Our EHR does not possess the broad administrative power our practice requires to sustain viability and optimal patient-centered care.
- Zoho Forms Allows for Streamlined Intake Processes
- CRM Tasks make focused task management possible
- Zoho Connect is a great hub of information for employees
- Zoho Book and CRM pop ups prevent error
- CRM Module configuration is great for identifying the many populations we work with
- CRM needs too many third parties to sent texts, calls, faxes (we want to only use one)
- Zoho Forms is way too restrictive by owner
- zMail templates are a mess and difficult to configure
- Cliq reminders are not user friendly when setting reminders for others
- Reduced Lead Qualification Time
- Less tasks fall through the cracks
- Better Team Collaboration
- Cuts down on unnecessary meetings
Other than Zoho Forms and zMail Templates configurability has been pretty good.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
Zoho CRM is excellent for internal task management, organizing clients and vendors, and integrating with other apps like Books and Connect. However, it is not well suited for third-party apps like Twilio, SMS Magic, or Ring Central. We want one app that we can use to send calls, texts, and faxes from the CRM.