April 21, 2022
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Our organization uses Zoho CRM to organize and track all of our clients' information. We use the task features to ensure prompt follow-up. We've run into some troubles with lead imports from various 3rd party apps, like Shopify, and have been manually importing them which wastes a lot of time. There also doesn't seem to be a way to configure IMAP settings for shared mailboxes, which is a shame.
- Easy to navigate
- IMAP for shared mailboxes.
- More tools for lead importing.
- Ability to auto pull information from Contact when creating a deal.
- The ability to see all communication to/from one client, in one place has been very helpful to speed up the ordering process.
- The activities tab has increased our efficiency and has made the workload of our sales team transparent.
- The API issues we've been experiencing have lost us about 3 hours/week of manual importing.
It's very easy to navigate - the icons are clearly marked and the tabs are organized in a sensical manner.
In our experience, we've been able to easily configure the platform- specifically our Lead, Contact, Deal, and Account profiles. We are still trying to figure out how to configure the record in a way to include all of the samples a client has ordered- when manually importing leads.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
We've opened several cases with Zoho CRM support to mediate the issue we've been having with our Shopify leads. It might fix for a day or so, but the connection is broken quickly. This has caused us to have to manually import our Leads, which is very time-consuming. We do like Zoho CRM's task functions- it's helpful to keep up with our client's projects in a timely manner.