<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 101
Based on 44 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
This scheduling service works great for me as a coach. I have appointments with prospects that are free and informative. I like to gather some info from them ahead of time, so it's great to be able to get answers to questions that I have without any effort. I also love having them send follow up emails for me. I also have clients who schedule one on one calls with me, and they use this scheduler. Last, I set up workshops for people to view on Zoom (online meetings). I love that people can click on the link, reserve a spot, pay for the class, and receive a confirmation, without any effort from me.
- One strength is that it is fairly intuitive to set up. We tried some other systems and they were WAY too complicated compared to AcuityScheduling.
- Customer support is awesome; professional, responsive, and thorough. They seem to genuinely care about my business and try to make it fun.
- They are constantly upgrading and working on improvements to the system, including new features. They are always open to suggestions about what other things would be helpful or what I need.
- I guess the design of the app could be prettier (I don't really care about design if the app functions properly.
- I'm not going to say it needs to be more affordable - they offer a free version if anyone's upset about that. These people deserve a chance to earn your money and pay their bills too.
Likelihood to Renew
Acuity Scheduling 9.3
Based on 3 answers
Acuity Scheduling has been very reliable. If you don't believe me, check out their status page here. They do a pretty decent job maintaining their app. To be fair, it's a pretty simple tool so they shouldn't run into too many hiccups given it doesn't feature near as many options as other applications on the market run.
Acuity Scheduling 9.1
Based on 5 answers
It's just very intuitive once you get the hang of it, which won't take long. They try not to make complex things very complex and they provide explanations for everything with a greyed-out question mark icon next to the function. Also, I love that they encourage people to just get live help when they need it.
Director in Professional ServicesProfessional Training & Coaching Company, 1-10 employees
Acuity Scheduling 7.8
Based on 4 answers
I love troubleshooting and finding online resources, such as blog posts and YouTube videos, to resolve any issues faced. Luckily, there are a lot of how-to step-by-step video tutorials from experts. This makes it so much easier to learn how to set up and customize your booking page.
I do not like the ScheduleOnce interface. It's more confusing and time-consuming to set up. I like Acuity because it's easy to use, fast to set up and sync your availability, the Google calendar integration is easy, the mobile app works great, and it was easy to set up the text message and email reminders.
Return on Investment
- Being able to offer a scheduling option to clients utilizing our digital marketing services has been absolutely invaluable
- Our office saves dozens of man-hours every week, compared to if we had to have completely separate accounts for each of our clients.
- The overall pricetag on the software is extremely affordable, even for advanced features like HIPAA-compliant security.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?