<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 101
Based on 38 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I honestly don't see a scenario where Acuity is unsuitable if you want your audience or clients to book a session with you. It loads quickly, has great UI, is customizable, and redirects and integrates to your mailing list. It's so suitable for any online business owner really. It's suitable for anyone who wants a professional experience for their audience too.
- Email notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders
- Text message notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders so you never are caught off guard or forget about a call -- and they go right to your phone
- Two way API integration with Google Calendar avoids double bookings
- Easy to set up so you're not spending all day setting up a calendar that's supposed to save you time
- Good support if you run into an issue
- Ability to book multiple types of appointments
- Option to include multiple users and use filters so certain appointments are booked with certain people
- They have an app for your phone
- I wish it would automatically invite the attendee on the same calendar entry that shows up for me. They can add it to their calendar, but it isn't the same one.
- When I cancel a meeting, I wish the notification that was sent to them was different than the one if they cancel it.
Likelihood to Renew
Acuity Scheduling 9.3
Based on 3 answers
Acuity Scheduling has been very reliable. If you don't believe me, check out their status page here. They do a pretty decent job maintaining their app. To be fair, it's a pretty simple tool so they shouldn't run into too many hiccups given it doesn't feature near as many options as other applications on the market run.
Acuity Scheduling 9.7
Based on 3 answers
It's just very intuitive once you get the hang of it, which won't take long. They try not to make complex things very complex and they provide explanations for everything with a greyed-out question mark icon next to the function. Also, I love that they encourage people to just get live help when they need it.
Acuity Scheduling 7.0
Based on 1 answer
Before, I was manually scheduling appointments into my Google calendar. Now, it's all done through the site. No more back and forth conversations about: Does this date work for you? What about this date? This time or that time? etc. My client can see all my availability and set their own appointment. It saves so much time and is so hassle free!
Return on Investment
- Acuity has helped us control our schedule better.
- It makes it easy for us to see stats and plan for the future.
- It helps keep us organized as a team.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?