Overall Satisfaction with Acuity Scheduling
As a information and service-based company, working with individual clients is immensely important. We use Acuity Scheduling for a broad range of client appointment types to keep things straight forward and also convenient, as well as allowing new prospects the flexibility to schedule a consult at a time that works for them that's also within our availability.
- User-friendliness is great. It's very straightforward.
- Customer service is also excellent for any questions using Acuity Scheduling.
- Acuity Scheduling is a very flexible platform. It even integrates your Facebook pixel for improved ad tracking. And it does so without being complex.
- I can honestly say that I don't have glaring issues with Acuity Scheduling. Even the integrations process, which I would think would be the most difficult, is very simple.
- Acuity Scheduling has been quite literally a core piece of my business. Using Acuity Scheduling's appointment questionnaire function, I have been able to connect with my prospects as well as weed out those who are not genuinely invested in themselves or me deeply.
- Acuity Scheduling has been a focal point, which has brought in roughly 90% of my business revenue since I have used it for prospect appointments.
- Acuity has also allowed me to keep track of my ads and business performance so that I have been able to grow over time.
I have not used any other platforms besides Acuity Scheduling for appointment generation purposes.
Every time I had a question on how to do something or had any issues with Acuity Scheduling, mainly in the very beginning, when I was learning the platform, customer service was excellent. They were prompt to respond, friendly, and very helpful until I had the right solution.
Do you think Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's feature set?
Did Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company go as expected?
Would you buy Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company again?
Acuity Scheduling works well for appointment-based needs with clients, new appointments with prospects, and consultation type needs as well. Frankly, it can be used as a general calendar, though, I think it is geared toward businesses with all of its flexibility and functions. It makes it easy for me to set times that work for me and customize the platform based on my business, and it also allows me to present a sleek, professional front to new and existing clientele.