What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
From my experience with multiple social listening tools, Brandwatch Analytics strikes a decent balance in measurement and analysis. Many other tools only address one of these needs. Measurement in the sense that they provide specific data points (likes, comments, shares, follower count, etc.), and analysis in the sense that you can custom define trends within your topic (with tags and categories), filter by dozens of different variables, and can drill down to explain the "why?".
Analyst in Social MediaMarketing and Advertising Company, 201-500 employees
- The gathering of data and use of categories, rules and tags to help to segment large unstructured datasets into structured themes of data that can be analysed through netnographic and qualitative research techniques.
- The ability to auto create reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, allowing us to draw comparisons and track changes in sentiment and behaviour over time.
- The use of Brandwatch Analytics signals to identify emerging trends, crisis management and conversation spikes, allowing us to work in an agile fashion to respond to changes within the marketplace on a real-time basis.
- It can be complex to write advanced level queries, for example understanding where the brackets should be placed when writing long and detailed queries.
- The cleansing of the data is the most time consuming part of data analysis - greater automation in data cleansing would allow for more time for data analysis and comparison of themes and patterns (again this relates to the ability to write good queries to ensure that the correct data is pulled.
- It may be useful to have an 'auto translate function' as we have been asked recently to analyse data in different languages and we currently do not have these skills in-house.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
Brandwatch is a simple tool that is easy to learn and understand. Without any rigorous training, the team can learn to use it and interpret the results in an efficient manner. It saves a lot of work and helps the team to focus on other important time consuming tasks. I would like to continue using Brandwatch.
Analyst in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Based on 4 answers
I've invited quite a few of my colleagues to try Brandwatch, and all of them were able to use its features with no assistance, and most of these had never used a social listening/monitoring tool before, or even a digital analytics tool! Brandwatch is not only easy to use, but filters, widgets, menus and other options are in intuitive places - it just works
Based on 2 answers
I've never had to recur to any "extra" support, as Brandwatch have always been at hand whenever I needed a hand. That aside, Brandwatch always lets me know whenever something goes wrong, so I don't have to leave it to guesswork. That said, I've only had something going wrong just once in over one year, so my level of satisfaction is pretty high.
Based on 1 answer
good knowledge, great tips, although the program seems a bit disconnected. It could improve it they create more free webinars and a good content calendar and tackle little topics in each webinar.Their trainers are top notch and they know a lot about the tool but they fall a bit low on technical level understanding of how the tool actually works
Teterita Inc.- FuneStratManagement Consulting, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
What we love best about Brandwatch (other than the great customer support which is important) is the variety of content that it crawls, many other tools are limited to specific social media sites or don't crawl for forums for example so we feel Brandwatch offers a well rounded view of the market.
Jump Digital LtdMarketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- I believe most organisations using it for Analysis (buying and consuming) would need to calculate the direct impact Brandwatch can have. If used well, it gives analysis on how to run better campaigns, whom to target, what to improve in an organisation, don't need a lot of first-hand surveys etc. thus saving costs, increasing sales on a few occasions. Thus I feel, as a function of marketing, its tough to calculate the direct ROI, but it does end up saving money and lets you improve your brand health which is like saving a lot of costs later on.
- As an agency, we use it for other clients, thus witnessing positive ROI.
Enterprise Sales Manager
OneDirect - CX Management FirmInternet, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Brandwatch Editions & Modules
1. 10k mentions
2. Unlimited mentions or Queries