- CleverTap is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
It is quite suited for all the SMS, emails, and other in-game campaigns, but wherein the delivery rate I personally feel it is less, and it has [a] limitation on 5 pins for the day for 1 user, it should be unlimited.
Manager in Customer ServiceConsumer Services Company, 51-200 employees
I think Leanplum is great for any company that needs to use push notification to drive revenue or KPI growth. I often find that it can be very costly to integrate analytics solutions & also build good reporting from the data. Leanplum provides a lot of great analytics & reporting right out of the box, especially around push events. This makes it much easier for the managing marketing user to optimize campaigns and increase their team & company's KPIs.
- Web Analytics - understanding of how users are navigating on the website
- Re-engagement - how to engage the users if they drop off from a particular step
- Funnels - How are users navigating from 3-4 page routes predetermined by the business
- Forward Flows - How and where are users moving forward on a particular page
- User Journey - How is a particular user navigating on the website that leads to conversion/ drop off or non-conversion
- Viewing the history of a campaign. Leanplum shows exactly what a customer has been sent on which dates/times and due to which actions.
- AB Testing - allows us to see which messages are appreciated/opened more by which customers
- Team collaboration - we can see easily how recently a campaign or message was updated
- Customer service isn't that great [from my experience], most of the time the team is puzzled or will leave the client puzzled.
- Price is very high with respect to the features available. MAU based pricing with a flawed sense of MAU calculation.
- The way they calculate MAU is morally wrong. If a customer opens my email that I am sending via AWS, and they don't even come on my app, how can you consider them as active user?
Manager in MarketingAutomotive Company, 51-200 employees
- Ability to create User Stories with a predefined funnel of actions that will chain themselves
- Ability to tag users once they enter or leave specific segments
- Should show in a simple page the main KPIS that matter for all our games at once
- More granularity in granting access to subsets (not sharing everything per account)
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Based on 2 answers
For their expertise and timely resolution to our issues.
Vice-President in MarketingInternet Company, 51-200 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Mixpanel was costly and had a lot of data discrepancies. No advanced feature for email tracking, which adds to the need for other tools for more detailed marketing campaigns. A tool like Mixpanel comes packed with features that sometimes are harder to discover. It's very easy to get sucked into one part of its toolset and not be aware of other tools which may be very useful.
Return on Investment
- Our additional revenues from additional in-site promotions during a festive sales jumped 40% after using Clevertap pop-ups that targeted people at the product & category level.
Team Lead in OtherComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
- It helps us build the right features for our users with the help of A/B experimentation
- Re-engagement notifications help us keep company data metrics