<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.4 out of 100
Based on 35 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Marchex does a fantastic job of offering stable and consistent Call Analytics data along with friendly, helpful, and prompt service reps. Where Marchex falls short is the lack of great user experience and intuitive design.
If you're looking to go beyond session replay and have a tool with intelligence to show you specific issues, and prioritize those, I think this is a good tool. Retailers that have had ups and downs, and are maybe seeing an increase in their online traffic/sales, who want a better view of how to improve the customer experience. You need a fairly mature digital analytics environment for this to make sense.If you have a more basic analytics environment, or you don't have the people/skills to use all the information QM can provide, it's probably not a good fit.
- Marchex does exactly what you need it to do. It allows businesses to quickly and effectively create online and offline call-tracking numbers to measure marketing performance.
- Marchex offers a variety of additional options, features, and capabilities outside of their core business model, which is call tracking. These business offerings appeal to smaller businesses, since they are primarily an enterprise-level call-tracking platform.
- Marchex allows you to listen and mark phone calls based on whether or not they lead to a conversion, if you business has the time to manage this process, it is an effective way to determine which source/mediums are providing the highest inside-conversion rate.
- Identifying user pain points and frustrations. Quantum Metrics has a data point called Rage Click which shows when a customer has clicked multiple times back to back on a particular section of the website.
- Replaying a session to see everything that is loading on the front end to the customer, as well as the backed end of the website, has been critical in troubleshooting the experience.
- Heatmaps are a awesome tool we have found very useful in showing engagement with different content on the page, how far user scroll & drop off and to see a split side by side view of the same page in an a/b test.
- Although customer support is only a phone call away, trouble shooting was not their strongest area. There was usually only one person who could help with technical support and getting past the gate keepers to talk to that person was not easy.
- Salesmen were difficult to get in touch with. You think it would be easy to negotiate a contract to add more services but this proved to be a difficult task as well.
- Online reporting could use improvement. If you wanted to sift through data you had to download a spreadsheet to manipulate the data. Very little beyond simple reporting could be accomplished on their platform.
- Usability. Eliminate clicks on repetitive tasks, enable more terms to be searchable in the global search bar, and reduce the number of back-and-forth clicks.
- Make videos more accessible with the keyboard. Space bar to pause, left and right arrows to skip, ctrl/cmd+left/right to skip to the next session, escape to exit view mode, etc. That stuff goes a long way in making the product delightful.
- Improve rendering of user sessions. Too many of them don't work properly.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
We renew Marchex each year, we love it! It's a great investment. It's woven into a few of our products that we offer our clients so we wouldn't stop using it any time soon. The clients are big fans of it
Project Manager in Customer ServiceMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Quantum Metric 7.7
Based on 2 answers
Quantum is a nice tool and is user friendly however I believe there always room for improvement.We have experienced minor issues with a few sessions which were solved by Quantum support reps in a timely manner and some of the dashboards are not as robust as other tools we use
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Quantum Metric 7.6
Based on 13 answers
For a new user, it's pretty intuitive to onboard and start doing the basic functionalities. But QM has a lot of functionalities which can be leveraged by more team members (especially when you don't have analysts dedicatedly using this) if further enhancements to usability are made.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Quantum Metric 8.7
Based on 63 answers
I've been very impressed with the support Quantum Metric has provided. Our amazing Customer Success team has provided excellent service and has gone above and beyond in helping us use and understand the tool. We hold weekly calls with multiple teams and QM has been proactive in bringing things to our team's attention and making suggestions. The support has been one of the most important aspects of having QM and has allowed us to make great strides in improving how we use data and user research in our work.
marchex is a simple program to get call tracking numbers, voice recording, and data about calls. This is the only software we have used for call tracking, however, it has fulfilled our needs. It is very helpful when a client says they aren't getting calls or aren't getting leads. We can play the call recording back to them and highlight areas that they may be losing sales.
We have used - as an organization - multiple products that each fill a roll or task Quantum Metric provides...however I think there are very few tools or SaaS solutions out there that bundle so much into one solution. QM was better than the replay tool another group was utilizing (Mouseflow) because with our contract we could capture and review way more replays as well as have those replays married to actual, quantifiable data. From an analytics point, is so much easier to install event tracking as opposed to our basic Google Analytics implementation. However, I would still use GA as a primary record for measuring overall site performance since QM doesn't have robust product sales tracking.At one point we did review a competitor called Content Square. They seemed very focused on heat mapping.
Return on Investment
- It has led to better customer service now that employees know they are being recorded. Calls are being answered quicker, there is less wait time, and there are 50% more leads generated because of this.
- Now that clients can see exactly how many calls they are getting and from where, it has given our company a greater ROI as we are now more transparent and credible than ever.
- It helps us to resolve the customer issues very fast so that we can fix the issue in a very short period which increases faster resolution.
- Sometimes customers are going through wrong process and we can easily help the customer with the help of a QM session.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?