<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 100
Based on 12 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Officevibe is great for any office where management truly cares about how happy their employees are and is interested in making their company a great place to work. It's a quick and easy way for staff to give you honest thoughts and opinions that you can act on to make improvements
SoGoSurvey is more robust than any other survey software I have used. Comparing it to SurveyMonkey and other similar tools is not possible because it is such a robust tool. Where it falls short is on multi-media management, where a user might want to insert an image, video, gif, etc. into the survey.
Program Manager in Information TechnologyProgram Development Company, 1-10 employees
- Feedback from employees was both consistent and swift - it doesn't take employees long to respond to questions.
- You can diversify the areas in which you're seeking feedback.
- Dashboard metrics / reports were great.
- We find SoGoSurvey to be very easy to use and simple to set up surveys and forms. I have used other survey software in the past and always struggled with setting up something quickly. SoGoSurvey finally enabled me to do that.
- I love the Survey Bank. Ready to use survey templates with great set of questions on a range of topics and issues.
- Rules and Alerts - I like this feature as it sends me a real-time alert based on the rules we have set up in our account.
- The support team is amazing! Prompt and caring. I have reached out at odd hours and have always received a quick response.
- The one thing that I wish I could change would be that I am also sent the same survey that the staff gets and my answers count. We're a very small office so I feel that my answers skew the results no matter how I answer the questions. And it also skews the results if I just don't answer them as well, so it would be nice if I could have the surveys not come to me.
- The only other thing you would want to be careful of if you are an office as small as ours is that even though the feedback is truly anonymous as far as the software is concerned - if you only have a few people in your office you can sometimes tell who wrote the comment simply because you're familiar with the way each person speaks and writes, and the words and phrases that they use. You just simply have to be careful to take it at it's face value as if you didn't know who wrote it. This really isn't a weakness of Officevibe itself - it's just simply due to the fact that when you work so closely with just a few people you tend to learn peoples writing styles. If you're a bigger office it probably won't be an issue.
- It would have been nice to have a test period of running a survey, so that you could test run, then make adjustments before the survey was set. In my experience, once it was filled out once you could not really edit.
- It would be nice to have an essay type of question. One where the answer could be up to 5 or 6 paragraphs long
I didn't try anything else - Officevibe came across my desk and I went with it. I'm not sure what other options there are out there, but I'm sure there are a few. It's probably worth giving them a look, but if you're looking to keep your finger on the pulse of your company culture and employee happiness / engagement, Officevibe is not a bad choice at all.
SoGoSurvey was more flexible in my opinion compared to the other survey company's I looked at. It had a monthly price option that allowed for the type of logic we needed in our questions. It had great reports, a simple user interface, and tons of helpful tools and question types. I did not use the other platforms personally but would see no reason to not use SoGoSurvey again. Sales and Support were very helpful as well!
Return on Investment
- I used it to decide how best to allocate my resources for employee benefits and perks. I was able to find out which ones were truly important to them and which ones they didn't really care about so I knew which ones to spend my money on.
- I've also been able to see whether I'm doing a good job as a manager and where I need to improve, whether it be in terms of management style, leadership, communication or even things like policy - I'm able to see what is working and what isn't and make adjustments accordingly.
- Cost. The software is very reasonably priced when judged against its functionality. The cost and risk of deploying paper surveys, coupled with the additional time it would take to input the data before analysis, means we have a lot less to worry about, have saved time and money.
- Data and reputation. Security of data is important to us. Using this software has enhanced our credibility with clients. We're serious about data security and this software shows that we are.
- Ethics and reputation. We are also serious about achieving the highest ethical standards in research, and nothing in this software impedes our ability to meet these standards.
- Speed. The online training, all of which has been 1-2-1, helped me get to grips with the software and deploy it quickly. The quality of training is very high indeed.
Director in Research & DevelopmentEducation Management Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?