Hands Down the Best Survey Platform! Couldn't be Happier!
Garen Lafser | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 28, 2020

Hands Down the Best Survey Platform! Couldn't be Happier!

Overall Satisfaction with SoGoSurvey

We used SoGoSurvey to conduct a recent market survey on the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate market in St. Louis, Missouri. I looked at several other survey options out there, but the ease of use and the ability to instantly print out reports in Excel or PowerPoint made SoGoSurvey an easy decision. I have no experience conducting surveys, but SoGoSurvey's platform was super user friendly and I was able to put together a survey with conditional logic within only a half-hour or so of playing around with it. It was also great that I could brand the survey—this helped keep our professional image and was great for marketing. It was very simple to share the survey and distribute it to all social media platforms. We created a custom link to share with our contacts. We immediately started getting results. Overall, the survey was a huge success and this is totally due to SoGoSurvey. As soon as we need to conduct another survey, we will be back using their platform. I can't recommend it enough!
  • Simple to use
  • Awesome reports
  • Ability to use your own branding
  • Support was great
  • Slightly expensive if you only need it for one month.
  • Helped us expose our company to a lot of people.
  • Gave us the ability to get helpful data.
SoGoSurvey was more flexible in my opinion compared to the other survey company's I looked at. It had a monthly price option that allowed for the type of logic we needed in our questions. It had great reports, a simple user interface, and tons of helpful tools and question types. I did not use the other platforms personally but would see no reason to not use SoGoSurvey again. Sales and Support were very helpful as well!
  • Research Studies
We only used SoGoSurvey for a market survey for the commercial real estate market in St. Louis, Missouri. For this use, it was perfect. I can imagine it working for a variety of uses as well. The platform makes it super easy to customize your survey and has a great selection of different question types.