Likelihood to Recommend
Omnify is a great product as a PLM, We were able to integrate it with the ERP system that was best suited for our business. This switch from paper based DHF to electronic has made so many improvements to efficiency it cannot be understated. Just the amount of paper we no longer use each year is hard to believe.
Ungerboeck Software is best suited for small or large service or product based organizations. The "out of the box" work flow process & set up is suitable for most business operations. The flexibility to configure work flow, layout of screens, fields, and individual user settings makes the software suitable to many business types.
- Creation and organization of contracts.
- Accounts receivable related to contracts that owe us money.
- Purchase order system and payments.
- Ease of use in exporting financial data for financial reporting.
- Inbox is flooded with "action items" that are not actually for me
- I find the search tools can be a little cumbersome
- I wish more items could be pinned to the home screen/ personal dashboard
- At availability booking level, I would like to see an option to add Move In (set up) and Move Out (tear down) times rather than copying/pasting once space is booked.
- Strengthen the iEBMS field functionality; specifically the online booking request and calendar of events.
Based on 1 answer
I know we have had an issue with Omnify working on Google Chrome for almost a year, and there still has not been a resolution to the problem. I do believe this has been escalated to get a resolution with Omnify, but a solution has not been presented to us yet. It just makes utilization of links a little frustrating when Chrome is my default browser.
Ungerboeck Software 8.0
Based on 1 answer
Software upgrade to latest version and to hosted environment took longer than expected
One of my customers utilizes Arena Solutions as their PLM, and I find Omnify to be better. That may just because we utilize more aspects and features of Omnify than they do in Arena. They are a smaller company than we are, so I am not sure how their IT group is structured to implement widespread Business System management.
Return on Investment
- As with many big changes in Business systems, the learning curve was steep.
- Omnify significantly reduced the amount of paper purchased each month by the company.
- It created many efficiencies in processing change orders.
- We were not able integrate our electronic manufacturing execution system with our PLM and ERP.
- It keeps all events accessible
Manager in OtherHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month