Likelihood to Recommend
Great for providing feedback on a ticket by ticket basis directly from our end users. We use it internally on overhead displays to let the techs see where they are compared to all of our other technicians. The area it is lacking is getting direct feedback from client executives or decision-makers.
Director in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Charts and graphs that make it easy for us to share our results internally and also externally when meeting with clients and potential clients.
- SmileBack provides a fun set of metrics that our techs can be proud of -- by measuring customer satisfaction and seeing these surveys (especially those with comments) - it really provides them with satisfaction of a job well done!
- SmileBack makes it easy to search and filter by the client or by tech (agent) or date range.
Project Manager in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Honestly, I can't find any room for improvement with SmileBack at this time. For what it is designed to do, it is simple, fast and convenient. Just what we were looking for so our customers can drop us a note and get back to making great beer!
Based on 6 answers
I can imagine that the support would be wonderful. We have never had any problems with SmileBack, so we haven't had to utilize the support features. However, every other aspect of the software is so well done that I am positive that the support will also be wonderful and helpful.
SmileBack is the simplest and most effective software for customer reviews. Since it is simple, it is more likely that the customer will leave a review. We have a high number of reviews left by customers because it is fast and easy for them to do so. We value our client's responses and like to keep an eye on how we are doing with customer service.
Return on Investment
- We send our clients executive summaries monthly - being able to show not just their KPIs but also the health of surveys to the main contact the reason they hired us and the CSAT scores/comments, it is nearly instant ROI each and every single month. Well worth it.
One-click surveys to increase your response rate. It’s just one click! That’s why response rates are so high—a whopping 42% on average. And you’ll get tons of comments too through the text prompt that comes up next, since the user is now invested in the process.See All (5) SmileBack Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?