Likelihood to Recommend
This largely depends on the person asking. What their market and toolset are. If you are a Managed Service Provider/IT Consultant firm that utilizes ConnectWise Manage and you are small or large I think this tool makes a lot of sense. For small folks, because they likely have the margin and need the ease of integration it provides as well as the insights, and large again because you've likely got the cash as well as other toolsets/process and procedure to make up for the lacking features.This makes less sense for 'tiny' (<3 person companies) and medium-sized businesses. Where the function-to-dollar ratio needs to be as close to perfect at all times. It simply isn't robust enough for those needing more help in other customer-service related areas that competitors have additional tools for at the same cost level. Or just outright too expensive for people just starting out.
- Charts and graphs that make it easy for us to share our results internally and also externally when meeting with clients and potential clients.
- SmileBack provides a fun set of metrics that our techs can be proud of -- by measuring customer satisfaction and seeing these surveys (especially those with comments) - it really provides them with satisfaction of a job well done!
- SmileBack makes it easy to search and filter by the client or by tech (agent) or date range.
Project Manager in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Honestly, I can't find any room for improvement with SmileBack at this time. For what it is designed to do, it is simple, fast and convenient. Just what we were looking for so our customers can drop us a note and get back to making great beer!
Based on 7 answers
I can imagine that the support would be wonderful. We have never had any problems with SmileBack, so we haven't had to utilize the support features. However, every other aspect of the software is so well done that I am positive that the support will also be wonderful and helpful.
Very odd that none of the tools we evaluated are on this list, including some much larger companies. Below are the tools we reviewed with some notes. Ultimately, we recently changed from SmileBack to CustomerThermometer as described below.Crewhu -- They are arguably the biggest name in this space (at least in our industry) and offer a very fully featured platform for customer interaction as well as internal employee interaction.Bizratings -- Also a pretty large name. We did not get to a trial with them.Simplesat -- Very similar to SmileBack in its elegance and simplicity.CustomerThermometer -- This is the vendor we ultimately chose to go to after being with SmileBack for several years. The monthly cost difference for our particular use case made too much sense. While not the most feature-complete tool, there are more options overall in addition to being much cheaper.
Return on Investment
- We send our clients executive summaries monthly - being able to show not just their KPIs but also the health of surveys to the main contact the reason they hired us and the CSAT scores/comments, it is nearly instant ROI each and every single month. Well worth it.
One-click surveys to increase your response rate. It’s just one click! That’s why response rates are so high—a whopping 42% on average. And you’ll get tons of comments too through the text prompt that comes up next, since the user is now invested in the process.See All (5) SmileBack Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?