What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
- Track your company's mentions on the web- Spy on your competition- Track your mentions- Stay in-the-know by tracking the industry news and keywords- Source the backlink opportunities
Digital Marketing Manager
CrossCapComputer Software, 51-200 employees
- Truly global listening platform - monitor a deep range of media types from all over the world. Particularly strong in supporting competitive monitoring and analysis briefs across regions and countries. It monitors content in original language which I believe is a very strong monitoring factor.
- Easy to use yet powerful dashboard visualisations - the dashboard interface is among the best I have seen. While it can accomplish many things, and under the hood is a very powerful and complex tool, the user interface is very intuitive, slick, quick and packed with all the KPIs you could want.
- Customisation of the tool is a great feature. You can build your own dashboard and reporting spaces to suit your needs. You can schedule alerts from the system in a variety of outputs to keep you up to date with the latest events.
- Customer support & technological advancement - the team at Talkwalker are highly proficient, always willing to support our every need, however big or small. Talkwalker aim to release around 4 software updates each year which means the platform is always full of the latest data visualisations and monitoring technologies
- Having 'traditional' media monitored alongside social as well as owned media assets in one dashboard space is invaluable to help brands understand where their media footprint lies and how they perform in each media set, relative to the others.
- AI - Talkwalker has introduced greater AI capabilities recently which means the capability of the tool in monitoring is ever-increasing, and the accuracy of targeting content and sentiment analysis is improving. The Visual Insights and image recognition technology is a really strong feature, and a very welcome addition to the monitoring aspect
- The sentiment analysis has improved vastly in recent months - the adoption of AI and machine learning has greatly helped - but there is always room for improvement. Having said that, I don't believe there is any listening tool out there which can claim to be totally accurate in this regard
- While the user interface is intuitive, to first-time users the idea of programming searches and manipulating the dashboard space may seem daunting, purely because it is so comprehensive, powerful and has such deep capability. Trust me, it becomes second nature to use very quickly!
- Ability to adopt and monitor new social networks - Talkwalker has worked hard to include social platforms from China in recent months. Given that the nature of social media use is always evolving, it would be good to see these platforms added to the media mix as quickly as possible
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Love it! In most cases, Talkwalker is a no-brainer: I can confidently recommend it to clients.
Based on 1 answer
Despite all the functionalities available on the platform, I never felt overwhelmed or confused
Based on 1 answer
Every person I have had the pleasure to interface with at Talkwalker has been kind, knowledgeable, and rooting for my success. The team really does an amazing job
Talkwalker's ability to instantly search two years of past content (versus 30-60) days for most competitors is a convincing argument for clients such as PR agencies who often need to look back at 2 years of a prospect's coverage for a new business pitch
Return on Investment
- Setup is incredibly easy and streamlined, so it saves me a lot of time
- The wealth of available metrics at a click of a button is an incredible time saver. Do not need to visit multiple sources to get online and social media metrics
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?