Likelihood to Recommend
- Track your company's mentions on the web- Spy on your competition- Track your mentions- Stay in-the-know by tracking the industry news and keywords- Source the backlink opportunities
- Truly global listening platform - monitor a deep range of media types from all over the world. Particularly strong in supporting competitive monitoring and analysis briefs across regions and countries. It monitors content in original language which I believe is a very strong monitoring factor.
- Easy to use yet powerful dashboard visualisations - the dashboard interface is among the best I have seen. While it can accomplish many things, and under the hood is a very powerful and complex tool, the user interface is very intuitive, slick, quick and packed with all the KPIs you could want.
- Customisation of the tool is a great feature. You can build your own dashboard and reporting spaces to suit your needs. You can schedule alerts from the system in a variety of outputs to keep you up to date with the latest events.
- Customer support & technological advancement - the team at Talkwalker are highly proficient, always willing to support our every need, however big or small. Talkwalker aim to release around 4 software updates each year which means the platform is always full of the latest data visualisations and monitoring technologies
- Having 'traditional' media monitored alongside social as well as owned media assets in one dashboard space is invaluable to help brands understand where their media footprint lies and how they perform in each media set, relative to the others.
- AI - Talkwalker has introduced greater AI capabilities recently which means the capability of the tool in monitoring is ever-increasing, and the accuracy of targeting content and sentiment analysis is improving. The Visual Insights and image recognition technology is a really strong feature, and a very welcome addition to the monitoring aspect
- The system is complicated. With everything that you're able to do, it does come at the cost of simplicity. It definitely requires training and a high level of expertise to properly leverage what it can do.
- The system can be slow. If you "ask" it to do too many things at once, it can get hung up and do the spin of doom.
Consultant in Information TechnologyMarket Research Company, 51-200 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Love it! In most cases, Talkwalker is a no-brainer: I can confidently recommend it to clients.
Based on 1 answer
Despite all the functionalities available on the platform, I never felt overwhelmed or confused
Based on 1 answer
Talkwalker gets the job done at a basic level. It performs regular indexing of existing webpages and tracks the instances in which a particular brand or company is mentioned. Especially for being free, this is an awesome resource. However, it should be said that this product does not perform nearly at the level of the paid options.
Based on 2 answers
They are very helpful, but can sometimes be a little too quick and not explain things in as great a depth as we would like. They have great staff and programs, and we don't really have any other major complaints. Support is very responsive and helpful when need be.
Employee in MarketingFinancial Services Company, 51-200 employees
I have yet to find another tool that would provide me with such a detailed information per query. It's such a find! Plus, I get separate emails per a search query and I'm able to archive those emails to the appropriate folders and always have a way of looking back. It's very useful for building monthly reports.
Return on Investment
- Our Enterprise subscription gives us the scale and headroom to run multiple projects at a sensible cost, so we can support clients' research requirements at a competitive price
- We can go to market with our in-house reporting and insight solutions safe in the knowledge that we are supported by one of the strongest monitoring platforms in the industry. We have total faith in Talkwalker's capabilities, which ultimately makes our proposition to clients stronger
- Talkwalker offer flexible subscription plans which cater to all needs, both in terms of system requirements and budget and is easily scaleable - they are great partners to have on board
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?