BlueJeans Reviews

Isabel Olivadoti | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 03, 2020

BlueJeans helps me and my team!

Alternatives Considered

I have briefly used Zoom in my free time, not in a working environment. However, I do not find it as easy to use/ user-friendly as BlueJeans. I have also used Skype for Business. However, I do not like the screen sharing option as much as BlueJeans, as the quality is not as good.
Read Isabel Olivadoti's full review
Jamie Nutter | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 27, 2020

Need to run a virtual meeting? BlueJeans is an easy to use go-to.

Alternatives Considered

I have used Skype, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and others. BlueJeans and Zoom are the best products are out there for meetings that require interactive presentations and formality. I believe both products are good. Preference by the people I serve is typically which product they became familiar with first or which product others are using. People want to run a meeting without a hitch, BlueJeans certainly provides that.
Read Jamie Nutter's full review
Tammy M. McCoy, Ph.D. | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2020

Teaching Through COVID-19 Pandemic Using BlueJeans

Alternatives Considered

As far as just general meetings, I think BlueJeans is in the same class as Zoom and Blackboard...basically. BlueJeans does lack certain features, like being able to save a chat. BlackboardCollaborate does online learning so well that it would be my goto for that purpose. I would like to see BlueJeans expand in that direction. Because my campus supports the BlueJeans platform, and because of the COVID-19 crisis that caused an unexpected move to remote learning, I do hope BlueJeans looks into how the platform could have been better suited for this situation.
Read Tammy M. McCoy, Ph.D.'s full review
Mike Galyen | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 20, 2020

Solid video conferencing tools for bringing remote teams together

Alternatives Considered

Most of the video conferencing tools are evolving with similar feature sets. BlueJeans stands out to me for the scale at which it has been able to handle. From 1:1 meetings to large company-wide events, BlueJeans has been solid in terms of bringing people together and facilitating interaction between remote participants.
Read Mike Galyen's full review
Elísio Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2020

BlueJeans: Beyond and above.

Alternatives Considered

I think BlueJeans is from far the best tool to communicate. Although it wasn't selected by me I'm glad to have BlueJeans at my disposal. From what I can see from this survey, I'm not taking advantage of all the features that I can use. Other tools like the ones described above are very limited when compared with BlueJeans.
Read Elísio Silva's full review
Stephen Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 24, 2020

BlueJeans Succeeds for Community College

Alternatives Considered

Compared to the other products we have evaluated, BlueJeans was an easy choice. We have used Skype previously (and piloted Skype for Business), we looked at WebEx and also Zoom. We liked Zoom, but found BlueJeans pricing better. WebEx was more cumbersome and didn't like their bandwidth needs (although the 'requirements' and what actually works were different). BlueJeans (via Florida LambdaRail) was exactly what we needed.
Read Stephen Thomas's full review
David Sharman | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 07, 2020

BlueJeans: the right fit!

Alternatives Considered

BlueJeans is reasonably close to Zoom. I do not have a paid account with Zoom, so I prefer BlueJeans when setting up a scheduled meeting. The app is very intuitive and feels relatively non-invasive. I like the phone-in service provided. We have used this quite a lot for clients with no internet connections. Thank you for everything you are continuing to do. We look forward to any new developments.
Read David Sharman's full review
Tim Davenport | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

BlueJeans is my "go-to" meeting tool, time after time

Alternatives Considered

BlueJeans has provided a better product than it's competitor's time after time. As I interact with other companies, I'll have to use different communication tools, and BlueJeans are always the more seamless enjoyable meetings. Other tools have issues with communication, audio options don't work consistently, and there are still a few meeting attendees that can't get the full meeting due to technical issues.
Read Tim Davenport's full review
Chris Haynes | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Solid Collaboration Tool

Alternatives Considered

I prefer BlueJeans to the other technologies we've evaluated. It has the best combination of video/audio quality and user experience. Many of the other technologies require downloading the app or simply have a bad experience. They're all flawed in their own way, BlueJeans seems to have got more of it figured out than the others though.
Read Chris Haynes's full review
Taylor Powers | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Great product to use for E-learning!

Alternatives Considered

I used to use Skype often several years ago, so I am not sure how their product currently compares with BlueJeans. As far as I knew several years ago, Skype was only able to be used with one-to-one calls. BlueJeans is helpful in that you can meet with several different people at the same time. There are also many different features available to utilize in meetings, such as whiteboard and annotations. Lastly, the recording feature has been especially helpful to me. Sometimes students are absent from school, so all I need to do is record the class so they can receive all the necessary information. Thank you!
Read Taylor Powers's full review

High quality audio (432)
High quality video (429)
Low bandwidth requirements (386)
Mobile support (353)
Desktop sharing (422)
Whiteboards (167)
Calendar integration (383)
Meeting initiation (407)
Integrates with social media (126)
Record meetings / events (353)
Slideshows (264)
Live chat (318)
Audience polling (122)
Q&A (161)
User authentication (274)
Participant roles & permissions (284)
Confidential attendee list (182)

About BlueJeans

The BlueJeans meetings platform aims to bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.

It is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. According to the vendor, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.