Overall Satisfaction with Datanyze
Datanyze is an integral part of our outbound sales efforts. It allows us to accurately identify companies that are using competing softwares or softwares that we easily integrate with. This information gives us the ability to have much more relevant conversations with the companies that we reach out to. Without Datanyze we'd be taking shots in the dark on what companies are using for their technology.
- Datanyze does a great job of allowing you to not only narrow down on the specific technology stack but also allowing you to cross section this data by location. So you can choose specific users of software in specific areas.
- You can create specific targeting criteria lists and save them which allow you to not have to constantly rebuild your targeting metrics.
- Pushing data into Salesforce is very easy and allows you to match up your prospecting data with your leads inside of Salesforce.
- Datanyze used to give really good data on specific person level. You could then look up prospects using the Chrome extension inside of LinkedIn. This made prospecting extremely easy and very efficient. Unfortunately, this no longer exists and it is much harder to do without their data.
- I have found that sometimes the data inside of datanyze is not always current. When reaching out to companies they will mention that they were just testing a tool, not fully using it.
- There are really no other places to push the data from Datanyze except for Salesforce. This makes it tough when using other tools or CRMs.
- Datanyze reduced our time to prospect leads by at least 50%.
- It created a go-to place for us to research prospects and got everyone on the team on the same page in regards to our data.
- Datanyze increased our number of relevant conversations by at least 2x because we have confidence when reaching out to a company that we can speak directly to their need.
- Clearbit and BuiltWith
Datanyze has much deeper information around the tech stacks that companies are using. They are not always 100% accurate but I have found them to be much better than other solutions. We selected them because they are laser focused on what they do and not trying to be all things to all companies.
Software companies selling against existing solutions are a perfect fit for Datanyze. It allows you to create multiple cross sections of softwares and this makes it extremely easy to reach out and have very relevant conversations. I would not recommend Datanyze for companies that are selling services or selling services that are not at least tied to an existing software system.