Dynamic Signal is used by our sales teams, marketing team, and execs to build brand awareness about different specialty services we provide, case studies we have done, and company news. We use it to promote ourselves and our brand on social media. It helps our teams because they don't have to come up with the posts themselves - marketing handles that, and the team just shares it to amplify the voice.
- Extremely easy to use - from a management standpoint and a user perspective.
- Helps amplify the brand voice beyond brand social media pages.
- Gets our brand recognized and raises awareness.
- Shares "wins" within the company about new hires, promotions, cool projects, etc.
- I manage an exec's account, and I wish I could log in to my account and toggle to his to manage it rather than having to log in separately. Other than that, I truly can't think of anything!
It is well suited when trying to amplify your brand voice and get your brand recognized beyond just your brand social media pages. Dynamic Signal also allows the marketing team (or whoever owns the account) to use the brand language and ensure the posts are on-brand because we write the posts, and then our users just share the posts to their personal accounts.