Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 02, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We have approximately 2,000 associates using Dynamic Signal as the platform for our employee advocacy program. We curate content for our advocates and then they pick and choose what they would like to share with their friends and followers. The content ranges from general health and wellness stories to other stories more related to our company.
- The platform is easy to navigate on the user end.
- Dynamic Signal has a top-notch customer success team that is always available to help you get the most out of the platform
- The reporting data that the platform provides is very useful and customizable. You can break down activity by the post, by the user, and several other ways.
- The admin console can be a little confusing at times (specifically, setting up leaderboards)
- The Dynamic Signal platform no -longer tracks Facebook reactions, comments, and reshares.
Read this authenticated review
I believe it is phenomenal for one-way communication and article sharing. We only use it for advocacy, but I can see how the capabilities of the platform would make for a great employee communication system. Messaging can be targeted and sorted to specific audiences and you can even get stats on how the messaging was received/read. I love DS for its content curation system. You can set up RSS feeds to be reviewed for easy publishing, accept submissions from users, or manually add your own content. It allows you to maintain a personal touch on something that is seemingly automated.
January 11, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
Dynamic Signal was implemented across our entire organization, everyone from the marketing team to our DevOps engineering team had access to the program. It was implemented to help share our story on social media and to help build personal brands of our employees through thought leadership posts.
- Makes it easy to post on social networks
- Spread the news of a company with just a few clicks
- I would have liked to have more communication directly with a customer success rep during implementation
- Setting up social posts
- Automating more of the system on the backend
Read this authenticated review
Dynamic Signal was very good at making it easy for our employees to share the news of our company, however getting engagement from all groups found to be difficult. We did many trainings, competitions, but could not get engagement on all levels. People either really saw the value of the product or never signed in.
Dynamic Signal Scorecard Summary
About Dynamic Signal
Dynamic Signal headquartered in San Bruno, offers an Employee Communication and Engagement Platform which the vendor states will create a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. Dynamic Signal can be used to generate UGC, enabling employees to share on-brand content with their social networks, and keep employees engaged with gamification (e.g. leaderboards, competitions, etc.), and through making their thoughts known through surveys and polls.
Dynamic Signal Competitors
Dynamic Signal Technical Details