Organize and prioritize service tickets (78)
Service-level management (71)
Change requests repository (67)
Self-service tools (72)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Custom reporting
- Supported: Self-service Help Center
- Supported: Automation rules
- Supported: ITIL-certified
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Pre-built workflows
- Supported: SLA's
- Supported: CSAT reporting
- Supported: Asset management integration
Watch Jira Service Desk is the only service desk software that IT and service teams actually like to use. Built on the Jira platform, Jira Service Desk delivers an effortless service experience and adapts to your needs, with set up time and pricing at a fraction of competitors. Find out why 20,000+ customers trust Jira Service Desk at http://www.atlassian.com/service-desk
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Korean, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Vietnamese|
But if you're looking for a more macro version of a project planner than this tool could be the total opposite of a helpful tool as it is easy to lose yourself in its complexity.
- Any service desk or helpdesk process, this is its core business, and it does it very well
- Great for IT solutions development with tens or more developers, analysts, architects, testers, etc. or even by small isolated software development
- Great tool for team management also in agile, you can check the burndown charts on a mobile device in less than 3 seconds when the project sponsor asks you in the elevator
- It does not replace document management or specialized knowledge management tools or even e-learning solutions, as some companies tried.