RingCentral MVP is a cloud-based VoIP solution available via computer mobile application. It features video and audio conferencing, desktop phone rentals, collaboration tools, and integrations with other business applications. RingCentral offers plans available on a monthly, per user subscription basis.
Our old system was a mix of PBX and on-prem VOIP …
absolute necessity since do not want to lose those clients who still …
We no longer have a separate phone system, SIP provider, fax server, and phone network …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Directory of employee names (92)8.282%
- Call recording (96)8.181%
- Message alerts (105)7.070%
- Answering rules (101)6.767%
Essentials (up to 20 users)
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $19.99 per month
- Tech Details
RingCentral provides a platform specifically for small businesses who need an easy-to-use phone system. It comes with support for cloud phone (standard VoIP) and team messaging features in addition to support for online meetings and fax. Users can try a free trial of this offering before purchasing.
Designed to scale for larger, global businesses. Not only supports inter-office communication, but communications with customers and clients.
- All in-one phone, video conferencing, and team messaging
- Team collaboration with file sharing and task assignments/scheduling
- Online meetings (video conferencing, screen-sharing)
- Outbound customer contact center w/ omnichannel routing and a
- Digital and social engagement platform
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|