Reviews (1-25 of 194)
been selling and implementing the product for a few years. We are currently
implementing at a small county in California that has less that 500 employees.
We are implementing this across the entire organization. Currently they are
paper based and this will get their entire organization on a cloud based
application that will allow them to be more agile and make better decisions
using data from their system. We are also integrating with NEOGOV which is an
applicant system that many public jurisdictions use. We are also helping them
convert from a monthly payroll to a bi-weekly payroll with electronic
timecards. Currently they are completely paper based for their timecards and
payroll systems. This upgrade will allow them to minimize the timecard changes
associated with a monthly payroll. They will also now have their entire
employee record digitally.
- Onboarding - allows you to interact with your new employees before they are officially working. Allows you to set up access to portal where they can get information prior to starting.
- Payroll - Simplifies payroll process, which includes tax updates and IRS reporting. All processing is run in the cloud which makes the calcs faster and reduces payroll processing time
- Built on Oracle best practices where the company needs to determine why they cannot use industry best practices so 80% of your processes use industry best practices and 20% need some changes.
- Is all configuration based using industry best practices so there isn't any expensive support charges to manage customizations.
- Government entities share data readily on applicants and HCM doesn't make it easy to have applications transferred between organizations. If applicants could apply once and send that application to multiple entities that would really make it more appealing to clients. This is a niche that is currently filled with NEOGOV, however Oracle's analytics are far superior to those in NEOGOV
- There are no customizations allowed so clients need to work within the configuration standards or create a bolt on. Many times your greatest asset is also one of your biggest weaknesses.
- Oracle is a large company and sometimes it can be hard to navigate the support matrix that they have set up. They also have tiers of support so you can pay more to get more, which isn't optimal from a customer point of view.
plan where you bring the employees along and include them in the change HCM
will increase their efficiencies and ability to manage change within their own
system. For an organization that is ready to change and improve their HR
services and be able to go all digital Oracle [Cloud] HCM will be great product.
However if your organization that custom processes that they are not willing to
change or modify, HCM will create a plethora of side systems and paper based
systems. Oracle [Cloud] HCM is flexible and allows for configuring a multitude of
scenarios however if your organization has to many luddites you
will be destine to fail or at least have a system that doesn’t help you organization
make data driven decisions.
- Ability to better provide insights on people management
- The approvals and notification process to get things done faster
- Can follow the journey from recruiting to talent management
- Program can be somewhat sluggish when pulling certain reports
- Updates are not always well shared or published which means there are surprises
- Difficulty in changing some of the benefits within the platform across departments
every release and publishes it on its website. You can also give inputs in terms of new features that you are expecting. If a certain number of users are looking for the same feature, Oracle will incorporate it into the subsequent releases.
- no training
- It's accurate and fits perfectly in all organizations, including mid-sized organizations.
- It has helped us keep our employees motivated and execute our human resources functions perfectly.
- Customer support is available and willing to help all users who maybe stuck somewhere in using the platform efficiently.
- Some of our less tech-savvy users had a steep learning curve in using the platform well.
- When the internet connection is poor, using the platform becomes a bit tricky.
- It comes with a number of HR modules and this ensures that all the HR functions are implemented with ease.
- Customer support is available and willing to help in case one has issues in using the platform.
- It has helped improve the way we manage our employees and also enabled us to keep them motivated as their issues and welfare are addressed.
- The user-communities composed of users of the platform are not available in all areas and this limits some users a chance to connect and learn from the best.
- Sometimes when the internet connection is poor using the platform becomes a bit tricky.
- Streamline roll out of HR products to employees.
- Centralizes capturing all the information.
- Manages payroll, PTO, and other employee solutions in a single interface.
- Opportunity to build smart notifications on alerts , reminder for not completing.
- UI/UX experience can be made more intuitive.
- Timesheet and other features would provide a complete ecosystem in single product.
- We achieved high operational efficiencies across HR processes
- Great feature set for talent management
- Oracle [Cloud] HCM has a responsive and modern UI. Improvements are graceful and seamless. This allows for low or no downtime windows.
- Time and Labour feature needs to catch up to the market and business needs. We found this a bit lagging.
- Transfer of legal entity can be smoother. We did not get quick and easy solution to achieve this.
- For companies like our who are using legacy EBS platform, transition to Oracle [Cloud] HCM is an imperative. We liked the SaaS model offering for ease of transition and business fitment.
- We did not try to replicate everything from the legacy system to the cloud model. As we were fully aware that our process needed improvements first. So we took the opportunity of standardizing our processes across legal entities to have minimum deviations. This helped us configure about 80% of our process easily.
- We actively engaged with the product development team to have our business requirements addressed without making irreversible customization requests. Surely this helped the platform head in the right direction and we got what is needed.
- Integrated well with custom internal applications
- The site speed is very good
- The error prompts when filling in the information help in filling forms quickly
- Autofill from previous timesheets
- Alerts to fill timesheets
- Easy to view previous timesheets instead of browsing
- Easily raise PRs and code to different departments and set up new suppliers.
- View your absence balances and request time off.
- Submit timesheets and easily duplicate or add different codes for your time.
- Sometimes it does not auto-update with holiday company dates so you have to manually code.
- Employee error with coding the invoices to the wrong entity and workflow delays.
- Payroll management - maintaining records, history and more.
- Talent management.
- Global recruitment.
- Centralized database repository.
- User friendliness, when a new person is introduced to it, they tend to think it is a bit complex, changing the interface might do the trick.
- We used the on premise hosted environment but later migrated to cloud which was much better than the previous ones.
- Since it is a cloud based application anything pertaining to frequent releases will be an added advantage.
Less appropriate for taxes, mobile compatibility, and search functionality.
It is being used across the organization and not just the departments. It addresses the common business problem of employee management and HR related activities by automating and streamlining most of the business processes.
- Since is it SaaS, there's no headache in maintaining and updating, like other on-prem ERP.
- The Workforce admin is very good.
- Integrations with other systems are easy with out of the box adapters.
- Providing out of the box APIs for integrations with Finance systems.
- More configurations would be good.
Since it is SaaS and can be easily integrated with most third party systems, I do not think it is less suited anywhere unless the company has a different requirement altogether.
- User friendly interface
- Out of the box analytics
- Enhanced UX (user experience)
- Better management of upgrades
- Making some basic digital assistant features included within the release
- More advanced licensing
- It's complete and renowned globally for maintaining accurate employee records in a confidential manner.
- It's stable to use and execute a number of capabilities with ease thereby streamlining our HR operations.
- It fits well even in small and medium based organizations helping even them maintain the best HR standards in their organizations.
- It requires a stable internet connection for the effective performance of some of the modules.
- To some employees, they take some time before they are fully acclimatized with the platform.
- Has a good interface and very user-friendly.
- We can maintain the our daily attendance, leave request.
- We can maintain our profile and we can apply for internal vacancies through HCM.
- We can apply for benefits that are given by the organization such as loans and other and medical schemes, etc.
- Our job performance can be easily and effectively managed through the Oracle HCM. It is really effective for our promotions and bonuses.
- This HR solution can be integrated with mobile devices as well so that employees can easily manage HR-related activities.
- Need to develop the Oracle HCM home page with more details and sometimes it has some lagging when loading the home page.
- It is easy to use if leave request form and attendance management form in the same sheet.
- Reliable Cloud-based HR application that can be used for all the HR management tasks.
- This can track and record the time and attendance of the employees.
- This has a payroll module and by using this solution it is really easy to manage all the employee payroll management.
- Improve the user interfaces of the software.
- The price point is more costly when comparing with other similar solutions.
- The dashboards are extremely easy to build and the interactive dashboards are a big seller for most customers.
- The talent management system is very well designed especially the talent review, and goals & performance management function since it covers most of the functionality a lot of customers are looking for.
- The new learning cloud is also very good since it has finally brought the full spectrum of talent management into the cloud. Especially the learning outcome integration with skills.
- The design of the BPM workflow can be improved to make it easier to configure workflows in the application.
- The approval hierarchy can be displayed to the person submitting the request so that he is aware that the request has been sent for approval. currently, he has to look at his email for a verification that his request has been sent.
- The personalization of pages should be made easier, currently using the EL & sandboxes is a time-consuming process.
You may want to consider on-premise application if you are in a industry that is highly specialised (although Cloud HCM will still fit a lot of these industries well), with custom HR process / procedures.
- It is great for enterprises that span multiple geographies that fall under different jurisdictions and regulations.
- Due to the consistent application architecture, Oracle HCM Cloud works very well with other ERP models, for example, operations ERP, financials, etc.
- The Oracle HCM licenses can be used both in the cloud deployment as well as on-prem that makes it easy to move license in a hybrid cloud setting.
- Oracle HCM Cloud UI can be certainly improved. It is sometimes a bit slow.
- The price for Oracle HCM Cloud is a bit higher compared to its closest competition (Workday) assuming you don't get a big discount from Oracle.
- Customizing the modules to make the rules and forms conform to a specific geography is complex and will need extra consulting expertise from Oracle or a third party. This can certainly be improved by making UI customization more intuitive.
- I particularly like the 9 box feature in performance management. We did it using paper sheets in the past, it is great to be able to capture that information within the HCM system.
- The buttons are organized very well. The employees can easily find what they need by accessing the main home page.
- There is ability to create and customize forms to enable interdepartmental communications.
- The tool is vey intuitive, there is ability to even customize the tile names. In some cases we used statements like "How to update your address/ phone number?" to prompt employees to click the button to explore further.
- While the tool provides ability to customize forms, it requires an individual with technical expertise. These services are priced separately.
- There are fixed reports that are useful in running operations but it is difficult to add additional fields in the reports.
- There is place to capture candidate feedback but the candidate management feature could be improved to include additional statuses.
Java is used extensively in many HCMs to create forms and facilitate inter-business exchange of information. Hence, Java and HR is a good combination and is useful while coding. SQL is extremely helpful during data administration. Like XML, SQL and HR helps in data analytics by simplifying reports.
- The Employee Worksheet is the best one because that is the heart of this module. This is really configurable and the user experience is good.
- Compensation based Analytics are good.
- The Total Rewards Statements is one of the best features of this module.
- The Compensation Modeling feature is also good.
- In the worksheet itself, the Manager should be able to see all the information about Budget Vs. Allocation.
- The worksheet configuration user experience could be improved.
- Compensation Modeling has more clicks involved. It could be simplified.
It does scale fairly well. We have a user base of around 800, which we have grown from around 50 users. We expect to have about 1500 users by the end of next year.
Another issue with Oracle succession planning, in the 9-box grid, we had to change our methodology in order to be able to fit into the application, I think having more freedom in this area will help many businesses in adapting the system.
- User interface
- Collaboration capabilities
- regular enhancements
- Integration with Oracle e-Business Suite and Oracle EPM
- Add more flexibility for customer business processes
- Ability to create our own Reports in easy way
In conclusion, the pros are higher than the cons but you have to study it first with your business users
Oracle Cloud HCM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle Cloud HCM?
Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management connects every human resource process from hire to retire—including global HR, talent management, workforce management, and payroll. The vendor also presents it as the most connected solution across the enterprise, with one cloud unifying HCM across finance, supply chain, and customer experience.
This unified solution helps provide a consistent experience across devices, enable one source of truth for HR data to improve decision-making, and empower users with market-leading innovation to address current and future business objectives.
- Experience: Engaging with the system is designed to be as easy as a natural conversation, through a voice-based UI and a digital assistant to get quick answers and execute processes from any device.
- Agility: Adapt people strategy to the ever-increasing pace of change with an all-in-one HCM solution that unifies every process across the employee lifecycle.
- Innovation: Thousands of new capabilities delivered each quarter, with more than 80% of these driven by customer feedback.
Oracle Cloud Talent Acquisition (Taleo) Reviews
This page includes reviews for the Oracle Cloud Talent Acquisition module, previously known as Taleo. These reviews are marked as referring to the Taleo edition.
Oracle Cloud HCM Screenshots
Oracle Cloud HCM Video
Watch Oracle Cloud HCM Tour
Oracle Cloud HCM Downloadables
Oracle Cloud HCM Integrations
Oracle Cloud HCM Competitors
Oracle Cloud HCM Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Global HR||$15.00||Per Employee Per Month|
|Help Desk||$4.00||Per Employee Per Month|
|Talent Management||$10.00||Per Employee Per Month|
Contact Oracle HCM for detailed pricing information at +1.800.392.2999
Oracle Cloud HCM Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle Cloud HCM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Support for 100+ countries and regions|
|Supported Languages:||38 languages|