https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Oy/mm/N6FOU3OIIWCZ.PNGReply.io - when you need to get into the Inbox (and not "Promotions")Reply.io is a useful tool for following up with our inbound leads and it is mainly being used by our Sales/Business Development Department because most of the time, they are the ones who are following up leads. However, my marketing team uses Reply every once in a while as well and we find it convenient and easy to understand.,One of the best features: the emails are simple but they get into the inbox instead of going to "Promotions" or "Spam" or else. Mission accomplished! It is very user-friendly and doesn't take much time to understand how everything works. It is very intuitive. Reports are great - both visually and data-wise. You can see information and analytics for your own campaigns as well as the team performance. We love templates and the ability to create a template for the team within minutes.,There's not much editing options in terms of the email design, but it's not really a con since it allows the emails to get through picky Gmail and other email providers' filters.,9,Reply.io has been a lot more effective than MailChimp in terms of the follow-ups for the email chains. We use them to contact the people who said they wanted to do business with us and MailChimp's emails usually went to Promotions on Gmail. With Reply.io, we overcame this problem and the open rate improved 30%.,SendGrid Marketing Email and MailChimpEmail outreach for busy peopleI'm the sole user of Reply in our organization. I use Reply to reach out to new potential users for our technology. Generally, I use Reply to automate the process of sending an introductory email to learn more about the organization we're prospecting. I send out a few hundred emails to agencies each week to learn more about the services each agency provides to determine if they're a fit for our product. Reply saves me hours each week from having to actually manually send those emails.,Creation of the pipelines and followups. Onboarding process, they do a good job of walking a user through initial set up and reaching out to ensure new users are comfortable. A/B Testing Gmail integration,Import functionality could use a little work.,10,We've been able to identify and set up interviews with tons of people through using Reply.,SalesLoft, SendGrid Marketing Email, HubSpot and MailChimp,PandaDoc, HubSpot CRM, BasecampReply.io - Good value for money & an exciting product road mapI currently do not have an internal solution for supporting my outbound email marketing needs so personally took it upon myself to purchase Reply.io. It assists me with creating email cadences, creating personalized outreach campaigns and streamlines the follow-up process by recommending certain events based on user actions.,Easily import data from a CSV Allows you to insert and render images as part of the HTML code Cadences can be duplicated and replicated on demand,I think overall ease of use needs to be addressed with a UX re-work. I would like it to be easier to import custom fields. Right now I have to select and create custom fields with too much effort - would like it to auto recognise when my spreadsheet values are not mapped to existing values. Also would be handy to be able to create the custom fields prior to the import and match them in a similar way to Autopilot.,7,Visible increase in open rates Allowed me to personalize at scale; albeit this is fully dependent on the efficacy of my templates and the usage of the platform. This being said there is a good bank of templates to use.,Outreach, SalesLoft, Yesware, KiteDesk and ToutApp,Yes,8,Yes,I was having some issues with importing images in the HTML templates prior to purchase and post purchase. Prior - my sales rep George was able to go above and beyond in helping me explore the ways in which I could solve this issue and this made me want to proceed with the company. Post sale - I had to run a few experiments to get it to work and was supported by the online team to get this done!

Reply Reviews

Filter 7 vetted Reply reviews and ratings
Zee Gimon profile photo
May 23, 2018

Review: "Reply.io - when you need to get into the Inbox (and not "Promotions")"

• One of the best features: the emails are simple but they get into the inbox instead of going to "Promotions" or "Spam" or else. Mission accomplished!
  • It is very user-friendly and doesn't take much time to understand how everything works. It is very intuitive.
  • Reports are great - both visually and data-wise. You can see information and analytics for your own campaigns as well as the team performance.
  • We love templates and the ability to create a template for the team within minutes.
  • There's not much editing options in terms of the email design, but it's not really a con since it allows the emails to get through picky Gmail and other email providers' filters.
It is convenient for following up with potential clients, but it is not so well-suited for the marketing emails such as digests that require a bit more pictures and "prettiness." However, like I mentioned in the previous questions - it gets its job done and the emails are simple and in your contact's inbox.
Read Zee Gimon's full review
Doc Bolton profile photo
September 14, 2017

Reply Review: "Email outreach for busy people"

• Creation of the pipelines and followups.
  • Onboarding process, they do a good job of walking a user through initial set up and reaching out to ensure new users are comfortable.
  • A/B Testing
  • Gmail integration
  • Import functionality could use a little work.
Reply is great for cold outreach to a large group of people. Inside sales roles will definitely find value in using Reply. Particularly, Reply can be used with LinkedIn prospecting tools to build huge lists of targeted prospects in very short amounts of time. Reply can be used across teams to build awareness of a product or event at massive scale. Reply can also be used to drip content to an audience of subscribers or after a webinar.
Read Doc Bolton's full review
Dailius Wilson profile photo
April 11, 2017

Review: "Reply.io - Good value for money & an exciting product road map"

• Easily import data from a CSV
  • Allows you to insert and render images as part of the HTML code
  • Cadences can be duplicated and replicated on demand
  • I think overall ease of use needs to be addressed with a UX re-work.
  • I would like it to be easier to import custom fields. Right now I have to select and create custom fields with too much effort - would like it to auto recognise when my spreadsheet values are not mapped to existing values. Also would be handy to be able to create the custom fields prior to the import and match them in a similar way to Autopilot.
Reply.io is extremely good for sales teams looking for a quick solution and has a relatively smooth learning curve. I feel there would be issues when trying to scale out usage as the platform seems to be less of a team driven solution and more a point solution for individuals. The platform has moved in the right direction by supporting data enrichment, email validation and in-app calls. The reporting has also come a long way in my opinion.
Read Dailius Wilson's full review

About Reply

ReplyApp is a sales acceleration platform, which automates one-to-many communication and scales cold users' outreach capability, while aiming to keep it personal. The vendor's goal is for the product to increase a sales team's bandwidth and lower costs. Whether it's inbound, outbound, recruiting, account management, business development, new user trials or existing customers - Reply is designed to manage outreach at scale so sales reps can focus on speaking to prospects already in the pipeline. The main use cases for Reply are: Outbound Sales - automate outbound outreach to significantly scale sales and empower revenue growth. Inbound Sales - engage in communication with potential customers with the goal of closing more inbound deals. Account Management - communicate with existing customers on a personal level. Recruiting - reaching out to prospective job candidates. Business Development - building relations with future partners. FundRaising - reaching out to possible investors. PR Outreach - pitching journalists and reporters with ideas.

Reply Features