Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GlobalSearch, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
GlobalSearch (replacing the former SmartSearch) is an enterprise content management system that is offered as both a departmental and enterprise class document management solution that is designed to allow organizations to easily scale to their document management software needs.
The vendor says that the flexible nature of GlobalSearch makes it ideal for paper-intensive businesses such as law offices, physician practices, accounting firms, trucking companies, and mortgage and title companies that are looking for a cost-effective way to eliminate their paper-based filing systems.
GlobalSearch comes pre-packaged with KeyFree Indexing, the vendor’s tool for OCR-assisted data entry as well as Data XChange for internal ODBC data updates. DataMerge services are also available for ODBC and OLEDB type connections with external data sources. Both tools allow end-users to quickly and easily scan and index documents with reduced data entry requirements. According to the vendor, the comprehensive nature of the software makes GlobalSearch the best document management solution for many companies around the country.
- Increased productivity.
- Greater, faster access to documents.
- Able to manage the business at hand, not paper.
- It has had a positive ROI on our organization.
- Users and admins alike appreciate this software.
- Pricing is fair for this product.
- We have much more efficient document processes. While putting the software in, we were forced to review how each document flowed through the organization and what the process should be. That helped not only from the perspective of have a tool to automate the monotonous steps, but helped us as an organization more strictly define our processes and standards.
- We are far more prepared for a flood, fire, etc... now that are documents are electronic and backed up off site.
- Faster sales track and revenue
- Easier to set up low initial point of entry in cost on financing
- More capture business opportunities because of it.
- Much more employee efficiency.
- Great auto-update processing at client stations
- Faster response time to clients and candidates.
- Increased efficiency in time management
- Assists the company in not missing termination dates of vendors we do not wish to continue business.
- Allows an easy analysis of all active vendors and customers.