Sprinbot addresses multiple problems, some of which we didn't know were problems until we were using the platform. By targeting our messaging to specific customers, we are able to limit the amount of customers that are unsubscribing to our emails. Second, Springbot is directly integrated with our website platform, Shopify, and shows reporting and purchase logs for every order attributed to marketing. Because of this, we have data that proves the trigger emails and campaigns are sales drivers to our website. This is something we were aware of before, but being able to see the sales numbers for each campaign has been very helpful. Third, by using the trigger email function, our marketing teams are spending less hours targeting customers that haven't purchased in a while. The trigger email function allows us to design emails we think will drive sales for specific customers groups and continues to send them based on the length of time the customer has gone without a purchase. In short, this feature does the work for us with minimal effort to set up.
- Customer Segmentation - we know who we are marketing to.
- Email Buildout Feature - it's easy to learn and use.
- Support - Our support manager, Jared, has always been very willing and ready to answer any questions we have about the platform and offer suggestions to us for how we could be better.
- Springbot ads - there isn't a preview to show what the current ads look like.
- The backend of Springbot changes almost once a month and we're not always sure where to find the information we're looking for.
- We'd love to see triggers for SMS messaging that are similar to the email triggers.
- Small businesses with small marketing teams.
- Shopify Customers.
- Small businesses that want more reporting/segmented lists.
- Businesses that are upgrading from a service like Constant Contact or Mailchimp.
- Customer who are currently using Klaviyo.
- Business who do not have a Shopify website.