When it comes to marketing automation, you can count on 7Sheephttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automation7SheepUnspecified8241012015-06-12T15:31:47.877Z
Updated August 19, 2015
When it comes to marketing automation, you can count on 7Sheep
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 7Sheep
Our organization, which includes offices in 5 different countries, uses 7Sheep on a daily basis. We use 7Sheep as a contact database, as an event registration tool, for sending out newsletters, for managing lists and segmenting, and we use it for reporting. I have used it most often when preparing for events.
- When preparing an event, 7Sheep takes care of pretty much everything you need to select, inform, and register participants, as well as prepare materials for the events, such as name badges and signature lists.
- We also use 7Sheep for reporting on communications activities.
- 7Sheep allows you to build simple or complex forms and questionnaires which we use both for events and independent surveys.
- The drag and drop HTML editor makes things look good without a lot of extra effort.
- It would be useful if some standard email templates were available.
- They could find a way to make the form questions easier/quicker to reorder.
- I would like to be able to change user roles so that only certain people could see certain contact lists.
- 7Sheep has definitely had a positive impact on our organizational objectives. Thanks to the event registration tool, our event preparation and implementation runs a lot more smoothly.
- By allowing us to share a contact database across several offices, we save a lot of time. No more sending Excel files full of contacts from one office to the other.
- Being able to see how people respond to our mailings (for example, a periodic newsletter we send out electronically) gives us the opportunity to make changes in order to better engage our audience. Generally, it's a great tool for reporting.
- By allowing us to export data about participants at our events (for example, based on what country they come from) we can quickly and easily identify which parts of our target group we are reaching and which parts we are missing.
I've used MailChimp before and I liked their product as well, however, data protection is key in our organization. As we are working in multiple countries, some of which have very strict data protection laws, and it was important that we kept the data stored on servers in Europe. MailChimp's servers are in the US, as is the case for many other similar companies. That alone was a major reason for us to go with 7Sheep, which is a European company that keeps all data stored on servers in Europe.
I think 7Sheep is especially important for organizations who need flexibility in translating and adapting their communications for an international target group. Being able to send out mailings and set forms up in multiple languages is very useful and in some cases necessary. Also, 7Sheep is great if you want to track how people are responding to your mailings. For example, do they open the mailings? If so, what do they click?
7Sheep Feature Ratings
30 - Project managers use this tool most. Since we organise events across Europe, we often use 7sheep as an event registration tool. This allows us to send out automated mailings to participants when they are accepted or rejected from an event and even include surveys about what topics should be covered in the event invitation. While most of our events are in English, 7sheep allows you to create events in multiple languages. Also, you can very easily gather statistics about participants at an event and export information from the system to excel or word templates (for signature lists, name badges, etc.).