8x8 is number one
July 17, 2019
8x8 is number one
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office
We work across three locations and out on the road much of the time. Using a cloud-based VOIP PBX is the only way we can have the flexibility we need to work seamlessly as a team and be always contactable by our customers. The combination of desktop handsets and the iPhone app is superb in that from a client point of view, it doesn't matter where we are, we are always "at our desks."
- The control panel is great and gives us full flexibility over how our system is configured.
- The customer support at initial setup was superb and we had a dedicated account manager who ensured that we were fully configured and working the way we wanted before handing over to the ongoing support team.
- The smartphone app is great and is just like having your fully-functional desk phone in your pocket.
- A good VOIP experience relies on good connectivity, so it's frustrating when your mobile phone network doesn't give you a strong or fast enough signal for a seamless experience. This isn't an 8x8 issue, but 8x8 are affected by the weak links in the chain.
- 8x8 has enabled us to totally streamline our voice calls.
- We now no longer publish our mobile phone numbers as we receive direct line calls straight to the 8x8 mobile app, eliminating the need to give out additional and personal number details.
- One single, fixed price gives us all the calls we need so we can budget precisely.
We liked the flexibility of 8x8. We liked the fact that they supply VOIP services to the regulator in the UK. We liked the robustness of their network and the quality of their support. We liked the initial discounts and the low cost of entry. We liked that they are a NASDAQ listed company so are financially secure. We liked the ease of porting over our existing numbers.
Any business that has workers in multiple locations or workers who are based out for the office for significant periods of time will really benefit from the 8x8 cloud-based system. Your direct line follows you around, but because of the Virtual Attendant, office hours and out of hours can be configured so that you only receive calls when you're "at work."