WFN is Great, however don't ask for help - Customer Service is lackinghttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP Workforce NowUnspecified7.66691012019-07-25T18:20:40.592Z
July 25, 2019
WFN is Great, however don't ask for help - Customer Service is lacking
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use Workforce Now for payroll and human resources. We don't use it to its fullest potential but it gets the job done. We are continually improving and accessing more of its options to bolster our company and employees. For payroll, it is a great program. I process payroll weekly and can get it done in half a day. When I do have problems, ADP responds but not usually as quickly as I would like. It can be difficult to find an actual person to trouble shoot issues when calling in for help or sending a support email request. I do recommend using Workforce Now.
- Payroll - easy to use - especially the hire/fire process
- Reporting - allows custom reports to be created from sample reports or from scratch
- Tracking of Employees - easy to access time off requests, who is/is not punched in
- Customer Service - quicker response to email support requests
- Benefit Accruals - don't know how to make sure they are working correctly. When the year turns over there is no way to make sure the payrolls covering the end of December booked time off requests to the year just finished instead of adding it to the new year. I end up making a lot of adjustments in January.
- Filters for reports - not always the easiest to figure out what filter to use for reports
- The costs seem to go up and up without notice or justification. The cost of time clocks is outrageous.
- No issues with direct deposit - very reliable
- Accurate reporting to tax agencies
Our HR team has not had any measurable time savings. - We still do a very manual process for tracking of reviews. Employees are not really using the self-service feature because it is not familiar to them. A few managers don't allow their employees to use the self-service feature because they are afraid that the employees will figure out how to give themselves a raise. Lack of trust on the security of the information and access.