Updated February 20, 2022
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AliveChat
We use AliveChat for our ticket sales division. It lives on multiple pages on our website and allows our fans to chat with us when it isn't convenient for them to call and they need an immediate answer.
- Allows people to reach out while they're working
- Real-time questions and responses
- User friendly
- There seems to always be required upgrades where you need to spend more money to get a better product.
- The look and feel continues to change, not necessarily for the bad.
- Price point has gone up a decent amount recently.
- Positive: real-time communication with fans
- Negative: reps are more stagnant with outbound attempts
- Negative: it makes it easier to not speak with us via phone or face to face
Do you think AliveChat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AliveChat's feature set?
Did AliveChat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AliveChat go as expected?
Would you buy AliveChat again?