Overall Satisfaction with AppRiver
AppRiver is my focal point for most of my Windows applications, mainly Exchange and the associated licenses. Any issues that I encounter using Microsoft products, they address (even though they mainly handle my email account management). We use their services across the entire company and they have provided me with a better sense of direction when it comes to planning or upgrading users.
- INCREDIBLY pleasant receptionists.
- They are excellent listeners
- They provide short concise suggestions and solutions to my problems.
- They are always available and willing to help.
- There after hour service should remain local rather than overseas.
- Possibly have dedicated support reps for each company.
- Provides a real sense of security knowing that I have somewhere to fall back on.
- Have not yet been able to see a real return on investment since I went from doing it all in-house to farming it out completely.
- The overall stability of the network/mail environment has greatly improved.
Having been in the support industry and providing similar support to a variety of companies, I know exactly what it takes to provide top-level support. There is always room for improvement which is why I gave this a 9 rating.
AppRiver comes across as an extremely professional organization and provides a real sense of security in times of uncertainty. They were strongly recommended by my direct support rep and I have been very pleased with their support and problem-solving abilities. There have been instances where they have gone over and beyond where I would expect them to go. They were clear to inform me of that but were willing to help.