Bin Numbers Rock!
Updated February 08, 2017
Bin Numbers Rock!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
I use BigCommerce to run an online store and fulfillment for a company that has about 1500 employees. It keeps track of my inventory and their orders. It also allows them to purchase using internal budget codes, and have items that are available to the general public, as well as only internal availability.
- I love the bin number. It works great on my packing slips, telling me where to go to pull the items for shipping.
- The shipping address is right on the packing slip, so I don't have to go to multiple screens for shipping.
- I love the user groups. You can have items that are only available to certain groups, vs. items that are available to the general public. They even allow free shipping per user group.
- I wish you could sort the coupon codes. Every month I have to look at the codes, and it would help to be able to sort them, and have them stay in that order.
- I wish you could make a custom report with more items available. I wish there was an order report that would list them by the coupon codes used.
- BigCommerce is great. The bin numbers really helped with speed in pulling orders.
BigCommerce is easily customizable, and offered everything we needed. User groups, free shipping per group, coupon codes, bin numbers
I love BigCommerce. I also have stores in SquareSpace. I tend to think in terms of BigCommerce for lots of products, and SquareSpace for smaller amounts of inventory. There is also the cost factor. I wouldn't use BigCommerce for a store that doesn't generate lots of income. For example, a local ballet/karate school. There isn't enough of a customer base to merit the monthly expense.