Overall Satisfaction with Bridge
We are using Bridge across the organization for compliance training, such as harassment prevention, and departmental training for topics that you can't purchase, like how to set up a bait tank. We like it because we are a 24/7/365 organization and it lets people do their training when it is convenient for them and their department. We have had many challenges in the past getting people together for live training programs. It is also very easy to use.
- It is quick and easy to develop programs.
- Easy for learners to utilize.
- Easy for supervisors to manage.
- We really like people being able to quickly register for live training.
- Easily assign training to individuals and departments.
- It would be helpful to have easier reporting features such as combining all aspects in one report - completed, still due and overdue - instead of separate reports..
- Being able to assign permissions to individuals who may not be supervisors but responsible for training in their department.
- More effective in getting training completed than bringing people in from all over town for live sessions.
Bridge Feature Ratings
1 - To support Bridge I find that patience is the most valuable. Even after almost three years people are saying they can't log in. When I ask them what they are using for their user name, 99% of the the time they are using their name instead of their six-digit employee ID number. Or, when a supervisor asks when the next orientation or first aid class will be and I have to remind them the full year of upcoming classes is in Bridge.
- 24/7 availability
- Ability to create our own courses. The courses we need most are ones like how to clean horse stall, how to set up a bait tank, how to do a dip net survey. They just aren't out there to purchase.
It has been very useful to our organization in getting compliance training complete. We have a 24/7/365 organization with some folks only working 2 days a week during the summer only, many work full-time jobs elsewhere and can't make weekday programs and facilities don't have to alter schedules to get mass numbers of people through training like you have to do with live training..
Evaluating Bridge and Competitors
Our challenges were internal - nothing with Bridge. We had regular, productive meetings with our implementation representative.
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled - Sometimes your supervisors will be your biggest challenge.
Always timely and knowledgeable assistance. Very patient explaining answers to novice users.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Even our folks who fought using it realized how easy it was once they took their first course.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn