Overall Satisfaction with Calendly
Calendly is being used by our sales, onboarding and customer success teams. It was selected as a tool that would allow grouping people across departments as well as booking individual appointments. It was also selected due to its round robin style of booking appointments. The fact that it integrated with some of the existing tools we used was a plus.
- Booking appointments
- Creation of various groups
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Native integrations with other software, namely GoToMeeting, Salesforce, etc (Zapier integrations do not offer extensive functionality).
- Allow more branding/personalization.
- ScheduleOnce is more feature rich.
- Increased sales meetings and released time from the respective team's schedules
- Increased onboarding and implementation meetings and released time from the respective team's schedules
ScheduleOnce is more feature rich and allows more native integrations, albeit with a less clean interface. Furthermore, at the time of purchase, ScheduleOnce was more expensive for our size of teams.
All in all we are generally happy with Calendly. It allows booking to be made effiently; our main concern is that it does not integrate seamlessly with our GoToMeeting accounts, thus we have resulted in creating Google calendar events instead and create GoToMeeting events from there. ScheduleOnce on the other hand, is more feature rich and allows more native integrations, albeit with a less clean interface.