Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Canva is a fantastic tool in creative visual media that any professional might need. Finding new ways to present and promote your content is critical-- whether you are a marketing maven or an elementary school teacher. Your audience receives your content in fun, vibrant, high-quality visual formats. From posters to social media posts, it gives users every avenue to share their message in the way they want.
- Inventive templates that update regularly.
- Free and paid content, accessible to all.
- Able to be used by students as well as adults.
- Able to create multimedia content that is static or animated to suit your needs.
- Courses to teach you how to create better content.
- Limited download formats (jpeg, png).
- Pricing for members who are not educators.
- Free educator Premium Access.
- Easy downloads and automatic save feature.
- Multiple formats with easy editing capabilities.
- Increased productivity (one site vs. ten sites to do the same projects).
- Better presentations and increased engagement with parents and students.
- Continued innovation in challenging times.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Canva again?
Canva is a fantastic resource for anyone who has limited time and resources but needs to accomplish many tasks at once. Through just this site, I am able to create classroom posters, header illustrations for my Google Classroom, a social media post welcoming students back, as well as a visually-attractive handout for parents to remind them of the most important facts heading back to school. I did not have to search the web for multiple sites, create multiple accounts, and learn multiple programs. It was all through Canva -- and the products were nothing short of spectacular.