Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
We are immersed in an adoption plan focused on the "Purchase to Pay" process with the intention of generating the top five opportunities that will serve us to catalyze this process and embark on other processes. Our main challenge is improving productivity. Our next step will be to establish a formal Center of Excellence to ensure this journey.
- Easily locate points for improvement.
- User friendly, especially when you want to personalize your analysis.
- Very simple and accessible training.
- In the process / variant explorer, each activity could have a link to a more detailed explanation of what this activity is about. There are many activities and it is easy to get confused.
- It is still too early to give concrete data, but of course we have already eliminated many repetitive tasks that Celonis has surfaced.
Celonis is the benchmark and the others try to copy, but they have not reached them.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
Celonis is very appropriate to quickly obtain benefits in already mature processes such as Purchase to Pay or Accounts Payable. Its Action Views are really very powerful. I would like to be able to use it for manufacturing processes, where the focus is always on saving a few seconds automating with a robot and other improvements of hours and days in the digital world are ignored.