Overall Satisfaction with Chrome River EXPENSE
We use Chrome River EXPENSE for all expense reports submitted within the firm. This allows us an easy way to approve and track spend across all departments. We also have Chrome River synced with our corporate credit card which allows us to see all remaining expense items that have yet to be placed in an expense report. This allows us to know our spend before the reports are submitted at the end of each month.
- The technology is very easy to use. The Chrome River SNAP app is a fast and easy way to capture receipts.
- The program runs the same on a computer, tablet or phone allowing for great flexibility in submitting and approving reports.
- Their integration with our corporate card makes tracking and submitting expenses very easy.
- The expense product fits all of our current needs.
- We were able to cut down OT at month end for AP due to the ease of the approval process.
- Integrating the corporate card allowed us to keep spend in the correct month which gives us a true picture for our financial statements each month.
The user experience is the same whether logging in from your computer, tablet, or phone. The SNAP app also allows for an easy way to capture and upload receipts at the time of purchase. We receive compliments on the ease of use for users all the time.
I have only used Chrome River. We were using manual expense reports prior to our implementation. We were looking at both Concur and Chrome River when the decision was made and choose Chrome River based on the ability to easily create the complex routing rules. We felt more comfortable with this product and have been very happy with our decision.
The Help Desk is very easy to use the response time is great. You are able to see all open cases at anytime as well as who the report is sitting with. This allows for a direct line of communication if any questions arise.
Chrome River is ideal if you have a corporate card that can integrate with the system. This allows you to track expenses that have yet to be submitted as well as give a reminder to anyone sitting on an expense report. We have multiple layers of approvals for different charges and the routing rules allow us to send items to the appropriate individual or group to approve each line item. We were also able to set the rules so that different departments only see the harges that they approve and not the entire expense report.