The software is great but their client success is even betterhttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successChurnZeroUnspecified9.1771012019-04-30T17:22:26.428Z
April 30, 2019
The software is great but their client success is even better
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
Our client success team uses Churnzero daily to communicate with our clients, to track the client's usage, to gauge the likelihood of churn risk, to ensure clients invoices are paid, and to run playbooks based on specific occurrences. Although we use JIRA for Ops and Zendesk for support our client success team can see progress from both teams to better support our clients. We also use Churnzero's client success team as a model of how to provide client success services to our clients. I can't say enough how impressed I am with this company.
- Segments clients into an unlimited number of categories so you can handle or review clients in batches.
- Creates a scoring system to evaluate your clients use of your product to stay abreast of possible churn risk.
- They walk the talk about their own client success team and are not bashful with sharing best practices,
- It seems the UI is always improving so the minor points I notice will likely be fixed soon.
- Some of the notifications on the dashboard could allow you to click right on it and take you to the relevant data, but this too is likely being done.
- Have an outward facing task list for clients, but this is on the development map as I understand it.
- As a CEO it has had a positive impact on my state of mind knowing where we stand.
- Our churn has decreased after switching to Churnzero, the whole package and their execution played a significant part in the objective.
I can only speak to situations where client values are high. I see more than enough opportunities for customization to execute on world-class client success. Churnzero has this space figured out. Other software I have used only goes part of the way. For companies with tens of thousands of clients, I cannot speak to the application.