ClickUp Saved My Life
February 25, 2020
ClickUp Saved My Life
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp
ClickUp is hugely valued by our company. We use it to organize all of the clients and to assign tasks for these clients. It is super easy to add people to a task if you need help with a project or assignment. We specifically help clients with their Amazon accounts and that can consist of many things. We work on their advertising, SEO managment, storefront, Enhanced Brand Content, etc. This can be super confusing, and keeping everything organized can be difficult. Lucky for us, we have ClickUp to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Every time a client asks me to do something, I will create a task on ClickUp, set a due date, and maybe add someone else to the task if I need some help. If it is a task that you have to complete multiple times a week, you can put a recurring task assignment on it. That makes it so when you click "complete", it will simply create a new task for the next recurring time. ClickUp is essential to our business.
- Keeping tasks organized
- It is extremely user friendly and offers a lot of help if you are lost.
- It maybe could be more simple. Creating a task has so many features you can include that it sometimes may be tough.
- In emails, you are able to attach tasks, but it puts it in an extremely weird format and it is tough to read. I wish there was a way to only put the important information instead of having to put the entire thread in the task.
- We have recurring tasks for checking the PPC of a client. His sales volume was a little over $45,000/month. Now, their sales volume is up to $100,000.
- Our graphic designer is able to upload photos into tasks and ClickUp makes it easy to download those and upload them to the listing. It completely changes conversion rates for these products for the better.
Slack isn't super similar to ClickUp as Slack is to mostly communicate with other people within your business. Slack doesn't have the necessary components that ClickUp does. ClickUp allows you to document certain information about the client and their needs better and keeps things organized. There really isn't a way to organize and document everything you talk about on Slack.
I haven't really used support for ClickUp. I never have had to honestly; ClickUp is super great. But at the same time, they have self-help options available if you're confused about any aspect of ClickUP. Therefore, I would rate the support for ClickUp a ten out of ten.
Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?
Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?
Would you buy ClickUp again?
I think ClickUp is extremely well suited for smaller companies that are dealing with a lot of clients or a lot of different situations. If every situation is unique, it is super difficult to keep things organized and make sure everything is getting done. It may also be good for certain teams within an organization.