Overall Satisfaction with CloudTalk
Our Support and Sales team has been using CloudTalk for a little less than a year. Our sales representatives each have their dedicated number which is great for providing accurate data. As we've moved away from Zendesk to intercom recently, we needed another VoIP system and CloudTalk was responding to our needs.
- Fast response time from their Support Team.
- Dashboard is easy to use.
- Desktop and mobile apps available.
- Integration with intercom.
- A lot of features are still missing, some of which are pretty basic like being able to select multiple filters instead of one.
- Desktop app has had some instability issue.
- IVR needs to be self-recorded which can lead to a lower quality.
The pricing is more interesting and the fact they have a product easy to use with integrations with both our Sales and Support CRM's made us chose them. We were also told that a lot of the features we needed would be implemented in the soon future so let's see if it happens.
Do you think CloudTalk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CloudTalk's feature set?
Did CloudTalk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CloudTalk go as expected?
Would you buy CloudTalk again?
If the phone is your least popular contact channel or you only need it for outbound, then CloudTalk will be a good fit for you. It is easy to use and has a friendly interface but needs some features to bring a good amount of features to catch up on other VoIP systems like Avoxi or Aircall.
- Have the option to select multiple filters.
- Detect spam numbers automatically and block them.