Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect)
I have one login set up at our restaurant to allow the managers to remotely connect to the Aloha server, to run reports. The building is too small for an office, so the server was set up in an attic area. Being able to remote in for the managers has saved them a lot of time and provided more convenience in their job. I also have another login I use at our property management company to remote into the computers at properties that need IT assistance.
- Ease of Use to join sessions: being able to email a client a link to install ConnectWise Control on their computers without needing a degree in computer science has made my job easier and more productive.
- 2FA: ConnectWise Control having Two-Factor Authentication has made me more at ease with setting control up on our servers that hold sensitive data.
- Joining Sessions: ConnectWise Control is very quick when joining sessions. I have used other products where you have to wait up to a minute to get the connection. ConnectWise Control connects you in real-time, which makes a big difference in your productivity and in-patient clients.
- On organization: It would be great if we could set up sectioned off groups and control permissions to access those groups from other logins.
- A way to transition a support session to full-time access session.
- I would love to be able to run reports to see the connection history for each login.
- Control has helped with managing multiple servers in multiple places.
- Control has helped with supporting clients in real time instead of driving to each location.
- Control's pricing is very reasonable and affordable, and is a big reason I chose it.
My decision to choose ConnectWise Control over the other products was pricing. ConnectWise lacked some of the features, but the main functionality I needed was there, so I chose it.
ConnectWise Control is best suited for companies that are small and not needing all the advanced tools that other programs can bring. ConnectWise Control lacks the organization of sessions needed for enterprise scenarios where you would only want to allow certain people access to certain sessions.