Overall Satisfaction with Convert Experiences
I use Convert Experiments for Shopify clients who come to me wanting scientific conversion rate optimization. It is the most affordable split-testing tool to optimize for revenue that works well.
- I tested Convert Experiments after being frustrated with two other big split-testing tools that failed to accurately track revenue in Shopify because of third-party cookie problems. This is an unavoidable problem for non-Plus Shopify stores who require the checkout.shopify.com domain to process payments. Convert Experiments accurately tracks revenue data and integrates nicely with Google Analytics for follow up segmentation and analysis. Yes!
- Gives you full control over the split-testing environment. From audience selection, page targeting, and testing any element (that I've found so far) of a page or website.
- Dennis and his team provide quick and clear customer support for any questions you have to get your first test live.
- It is probably the most affordable split-testing tool on the market (that has the functionality you need).
- Currently cannot create a new variation when a test has been published. Required to clone an experiment then re-set up your experiment tracking variables.
- 40% in growth of sales for one UK retailer after one test.
- Projected increase of $1 million dollars in sales for a gardening store