Overall Satisfaction with CrashPlan
Our K-12 school uses CrashPlan to backup our file servers and other servers and administrator personal machines. CrashPlan is peace of mind for our administrators. Our staff is confident restoring data. The best selling point about Code42 is their technical support. They are willing to help with even the most basic questions or issues. My backup manager was green at the beginning and has used them extensively. He' always saying, "I'll just open a chat and get going." This is a great company to work with.
- Ease of implementation.
- Support is AWESOME!
- Set it and forget it! Peace of mind!
- SImple to use!
- GUI is intuitive and easy to learn.
- Upgrades are challenging for newbies. You'll get use to it.
- It would be nice if a company this good would get into the disaster recovery arena.
- More support for NAS.
- The impact of being able to tell our administrators that their data is secure is priceless.