Unintuitive, but gets the job donehttps://www.trustradius.com/event-managementCvent Event ManagementUnspecified8.72191012019-07-02T21:14:06.702Z
July 02, 2019
Unintuitive, but gets the job done
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
We have a number of departments within our company; most of these host events of various sizes for those we serve. Cvent is our registration management system for nearly all of these events with attendance numbers ranging from just a handful up to in the thousands.
- Customer service/responsiveness is top notch, clear & concise answers every time
- Flexibility to adapt registration options based on the nuances of each event.
- Flex Registration has the potential to be a really great tool once advanced editing features are available.
- User-friendliness: utilizing Cvent is just not intuitive and comes with a lot of random quirks one must learn to navigate. Flex Registration attempts—and has the potential—to better this, but it's just not there yet.
- Flex Registration is currently too structured and restrictive in design. Hoping this will improve with continued feature releases.
- Very expensive to utilize.
- As we improve event registration experiences through Cvent, we believe we will see an overall increase in attendance.
For simple events without a lot of different types of attendees or options, the registration portion could be achieved much cheaper through a simpler platform. However, Cvent reports are very customizable and the system is great for events for which you need a simple solution for collecting payment online. Cvent is also a good solution for large-scale or complicated events with a lot of nuances, provided there is someone very experienced driving the bus, as it is not an intuitive system to use.