Overall Satisfaction with Expensify
I have used Expensify for years to track my own business expenses. I also used it as a contractor for a consulting firm. Contractors would record expenses for engagements and submit weekly expense reports. It made expense-tracking and reporting extremely easy.
- You can record an expense as quickly as you can snap a picture on your phone.
- Submitting an expense report requires very little effort.
- All receipts are kept in one place.
- The user interface is very intuitive.
- Sometimes the receipt scanning can take a while to complete, and hard-to-read receipts may require some manual input.
- Expensify made it simple to record and submit expenses.
- By saving admin time, we were able to commit more effort to our consulting practices.
Expensify offers a default setting for expenses, which makes it easy to scan a receipt, and let it categorize the expense. I can make a fast manual change if necessary. Concur required a lot of user input. For each expense, you had to manually attach a receipt, enter the data line-by-line, and then attach it the expense to a report.
I have used multiple expense tracking software solutions. Expensify is the easiest and most enjoyable to use by far. There was organization-wide grumbling when we had to switch to Concur and later to ExpensePoint. From a user standpoint, you can't get much easier than Expensify.